• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Very happy 6 month surgiversary to me :)

Meggie moo

Ok so today it is 6 months since I got banded - any regrets? God yes - why didn't I do this years ago lol

I have now lost 52lb since starting this incredible journey, I'm sure it could have been a lot more but I am happy with what I have lost so far. Still compare myself to others on here but it's my journey no one else's.

I have 6.75ml in 10ml band with a little restriction - not in a big rush to get fill after fill.

I've gone from size 20/22 to a very comfortable 14 ( size 12.is my goal)

My fibromyalgia and RA has improved massively, not as tired.

My hair is now short and blonde and I have bags more confidence, loving life and all the fabulous compliments.

Paula x

Meggie moo

Well done you ;) Any inspirational pics to share at this point and show off the new you? x

Still shying away from the camera lol I guess old habits are hard to shake? Will try sort some and get them loaded x

Meggie moo

Ok so the first photo was me before I started my journey and the 2nd 6 months down the line, still some to lose but getting there x

image-582055454.jpg

image-2634661120.jpg

tealovingsleever

What a lovely positive post, well done xx

rubyred15

Meggy moo,,,Happy surgery day!,,,,,,,,,,,you have done fantastic,,I am also 6 months this week,,,,like you was done the same week at Dolan park,,,,,,,,? I'm. 60 lbs off up to now,,so am very happy,,,,not been easy at times,,but it's well worth it? Keep well ! Best wishes ruby x

Meggie moo

Meggy moo,,,Happy surgery day!,,,,,,,,,,,you have done fantastic,,I am also 6 months this week,,,,like you was done the same week at Dolan park,,,,,,,,? I'm. 60 lbs off up to now,,so am very happy,,,,not been easy at times,,but it's well worth it? Keep well ! Best wishes ruby x

Thanks ruby, wow you have done fantastic 60lb - definatly worth it both the good and bad x

Meggie moo

Thanks Samsara ill take a look x

top_kat

well done to you and don't be camera shy cos you look great! Fab new hair do!!!!!

It's hard to know where the time goes at times, couple of weeks ago was my 6 month surgiversary too.... Woooohooooo to weight loss :)

flutterby1966

Well done ... Very inspirational to hear your personal success :) you are looking fab!

Tobi

I've just seen this! Happy 6th month anniversary and bloody well done! You look amazing :) xxx

Meggie moo

I've just seen this! Happy 6th month anniversary and bloody well done! You look amazing :) xxx

Aww thanks Tobi x x

tubbytutor

Well done Meggie Moo.

One of the reasons I am going to do the band thing is that I have such bad fibro and OA. It is really encouraging to read your post and seeing your pictures.
Congratulations!!

Meggie moo

Well done Meggie Moo.

One of the reasons I am going to do the band thing is that I have such bad fibro and OA. It is really encouraging to read your post and seeing your pictures.
Congratulations!!

Thanks tubby tutor x can't believe how much more energy I now have - what's your date?

Paula x

tubbytutor

I go in on 17th May. I keep going between wishing it would hurry up and wishing I wasn't going to do it. I have to do it though because of not having a life now.