• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Manor Posse

Status
Not open for further replies.

natalie 2009

I don't want to change the mood on here now that the conversation has changed. I do understand where alexa is coming from this is meant to be a support forum but I have posted things on here and find people ignore my messages no one speaks to me on here really and I feel like an outsider on here I have spoken of this to another person on this site but I feel now that I am going to leave this site

Angela if I misread u I apologize those of u that have me as a friend on facebook keep me and I will speak to u on there if u want to delete me u can

Hope everyone weight loss goes well and u all have ur surgerys soon

Brunetteandred

Officially a loser
No need to apologize, you haven't done anything wrong!

Natalie, I have never ignored you hun and never would. If there had have been more time Friday I'd have chatted to you. All were welcomed at the café and to the Brum meet. We are all going through the same journey.

The problem with internet comms is that they are 2D and therefore can be misconstrued. 80% of communication is non-verbal and you only get that with an in-person convo.

I would urge you to reconsider as you can truly benefit from as well as contribute to this forum on your journey.

Isis

I don't want to change the mood on here now that the conversation has changed. I do understand where alexa is coming from this is meant to be a support forum but I have posted things on here and find people ignore my messages no one speaks to me on here really and I feel like an outsider on here I have spoken of this to another person on this site but I feel now that I am going to leave this site

Angela if I misread u I apologize those of u that have me as a friend on facebook keep me and I will speak to u on there if u want to delete me u can

Hi Nat :)

This is a weghtloss support forum and I am sorry if you feel you are not getting the support that would help you. Can I ask...do you browse around the whole site and see how may different topics there are to join in?

Kind regards,

Isis x :)

Sambucca

Natalie hun, Im sorry you feel you havent been supported here. I always try my best to support everybody, so if I have missed any of your posts, or not responded to one then I am sorry.

It will be a shame if you go. This site offers so much in support and encouragement, and you cant beat peoples first hand experiences for letting you know what you can expect yourself.

If you have decided to go though, all the best chick. Hope your operation is a success and you can be relieved of your gall bladder pain very soon xxxx

Brunetteandred

Officially a loser
Alexa,

I have refrained from answering anything on here because a) I do not enter into or encourage public flame wars and b) it is a matter that has nothing abosolutely to do with Minis whatsoever.

If you would like to meet in person to discuss the matter, over a beverage of your choice then I am happy to do so.

As for your last paragraph, you have now publicly threatened me and yet again, made massive assumptions. Notthat it is *any* of ytour business whatsoever, but I use the internet in my lunch break, which is allowed.

I have no intention of leaving Minis but I am now asking the moderator to take action.

Enough is enough.

icemoose

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hello All :)

Just to ask in the short term that this is kept nice and friendly as Mini's is all about support, there are enough problems in the "real" world without making this safe haven a problem.

Admins will discuss later about the best way forward but please don't make me start infracting and banning people as that will benefit absolutely nobody.

Therefore for now please either avoid posting or keep any posts positive until Mini, Pierce & DQ can make some decisions.

I am also in the short team locking this thread.

Thanks

Mike

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
Whatever happened on Facebook, can you please leave it on Facebook. This is a Weight Loss Support Forum, where people are providing support and friendship. Any recommendations should be discussed with your personal medical team, and we would never suggest that anyone ignore Medical Advice.

We have received a number of complaints about some of the posts on this thread - we would prefer not to close it, but if this continues we will have no choice but to consider doing so.

Thank you
DQ
Admin

In order for the smooth running and harmony on MiniMins it is necessary that members abide by requests from Admin.

As such we have decided to ban Alexa as she has chosen to ignore Admin.

Her inflammatory posts which have caused upset to many of our members have been deleted.

Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.