• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Manor Posse

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you read the instructions on hibi scrub it says to be used on the day before and on the day you go into hospital, not for long term use.

This is a support forum and nit picking and trying to wind up or insult people becuse of something that has happened else where is not on. The arguement was between 2 people and has no business being aired on here and nobody else that I can see or know of have taken sides or deliberately bought up what has happened as it is no one elses business but the 2 involved. Please can we get back to the where we before one of supporting each other not trying to take cheap igs at others and insulting people in the process.

Very well said Terri xx

if you read the instructions on hibi scrub it says to be used on the day before and on the day you go into hospital, not for long term use.

it would be beneficial to the producers of this product to say that in there marketing do you not think?

Were not talking about what the manufacturers say were talking about the advice of the medical team treating you and in this case it's not recommended and should people wish to question that alls I advise s they contact there medical team and not hibi scrub!

Considering how many operations are undertaken on a daily basis nationwide if every one used hibi scrub just because the manufacturers say you should it would make them very rich and the user very naive.

What has actually happened is Natalie Read on a internet forum she should use it trusted that third party advice and it turned out to be the wrong advice. she knows this because she had her pre op appointment with the hospital and as she said three nurses have told it to stop using it it.

From what I can gather she has then returned to the forum were she read the ill given advice and advised others of what her medical team told her! i see no wrong in that...

Again it any one is in doubt they should contact the hospital really.

Wow there is clearly a *****y atmosphere on this forum and for what??

i will be using Hibiscrub or something like that for my pre op, not because i have hygene issues but because i, like most of u, am **** scared they will find any reason what so ever to cancel my op. And to be honest the thought of getting my groin swabbed is not a nice one.

Natalie thanks for bringing it to my attention that long term it can harm or dry skin, i wasn't aware so will be careful when i use it.

i think you miss under stood red when she said she didnt say she'd used it, as i read it she meant she hadn't mentioned to the nurses that she had. She openly shared with us all that she was off to Hibiscrub the evening before the pre op. She wasn't changing her story or being rude or nasty to you in any way.

Alexa welcome back its lovely to see you back on mini's but please can we keep to what this forum is for. SUPPORT. not sly digs.

Red the queslett is still there chick lmao, they're gonna be drivng round brum looking for you at this rate, its the next island up that used to be schofields. it used to be something else but i cant remember lol doh. Wish i could have a chinese buffett i love them.

Sam what was that pub called babe?? Red will be going to terri's last supper at the wrong place otherwise hehehehe x x

Last edited:
it would be beneficial to the producers of this product to say that in there marketing do you not think?

Were not talking about what the manufacturers say were talking about the advice of the medical team treating you and in this case it's not recommended and should people wish to question that alls I advise s they contact there medical team and not hibi scrub!

Considering how many operations are undertaken on a daily basis nationwide if every one used hibi scrub just because the manufacturers say you should it would make them very rich and the user very naive.

What has actually happened is Natalie Read on a internet forum she should use it trusted that third party advice and it turned out to be the wrong advice. she knows this because she had her pre op appointment with the hospital and as she said three nurses have told it to stop using it it.

From what I can gather she has then returned to the forum were she read the ill given advice and advised others of what her medical team told her! i see no wrong in that...

Again it any one is in doubt they should contact the hospital really.

Which forum did she read it on? And I haven't seen anywhere on here where anyone has said Natalie is wrong for speaking about her experience re: WM and Hibiscrub.

I'm sorry you felt the need to be so brutal and bullying seems I'm not allowed a opinion!! oop's my mistake thought this was a open forum ! i shall remember in future to have all my comments approved and actioned before responding in future!

Thought i would come on line to get away from the kids only to be dealing with a bigger bunch of em!

Thanks to ever one else for all you pm's and lovely supportive messages... i don't blame you for staying out of it no one wishes t jump into a flock of vultures...

It was you who bought the thing up on here saying you were going to leave, I never commented or said anything because it was and is none of my business and I have had other issues to deal with I have until yesterday been talking to you on fb, It annoyed me you attacking my personnal hygenie it was my suggestion that I was going to use and several people agreed it was a good idea.

How sad. im going to ask for this thread to be closed.

How are you Twig? have you had a nice mothers day?

Whatever happened on Facebook, can you please leave it on Facebook. This is a Weight Loss Support Forum, where people are providing support and friendship. Any recommendations should be discussed with your personal medical team, and we would never suggest that anyone ignore Medical Advice.

We have received a number of complaints about some of the posts on this thread - we would prefer not to close it, but if this continues we will have no choice but to consider doing so.

Thank you
DQ
Admin

Thank you DQ

Yes thanks babe, altho i did have some choc :eek: but im back on track now.

i will do 5 mins on exercise bike after dancing on ice lol.

Did you have a nice day??

OH RAY QUiNN (YUM) lol

Ray Quinn?? Are you for real?

I think Ray is going to win it but would love it to be Donal or Jessica. I was gutted when Colleen left lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back