• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

walsall manor

tinkerboom

has anyone been under walsall manor hospital and been told they dont fit the citeria but still got surgery i would be very intrested in hearing your story x

Marie1986

Im ready to start my life
has anyone been under walsall manor hospital and been told they dont fit the citeria but still got surgery i would be very intrested in hearing your story x

Hey Tinkerboom..

I didn't want to read and run..

I think i skimmed the nets.. as far as i can see anyway.. as the guidelines have changed now and i wouldn't fit the criteria but i have been on this journey since June 2009..

Sorry i couldn't help more hunny!

Marie x

wendy-woo

Hello just wondering if anyone knows what's happening about seeing a psychologist at walsall Manor hospital I had an appointment to see o e on 18th June 2022 but she canceled the day before saying she would rearrange it but not heard anything since then so today I called the secretary for Mr mersa who said there isn't a psychologist there at the moment and doesn't know when there will be one .....she told me to give Tracey Lowe a call tomorrow n see what she says I'm only waiting to see the psychologist then I will get my date it's very frustrating xx