• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Massive Support Group

julie, i'll check my works rota for not this week but the next, if thats ok and wannabeslimagain you are more than welcome to join us, i'm nervous but you both sound like great gals x

Sarah you have good reason to be nervous, Lisa is fine she is totally normal but Julie she is totally insane :giggle::giggle::giggle:honestly there is no reason to be they are all a great bunch of girls, you should come to the next meeting it would be nice to meet you:D:D

Sarah you have good reason to be nervous, Lisa is fine she is totally normal but Julie she is totally insane :giggle::giggle::giggle:honestly there is no reason to be they are all a great bunch of girls, you should come to the next meeting it would be nice to meet you:D:D
thanks of the invite, i'll definitely try my best to pluck up the courage x

It was my first time. I was as nervous as hell. Coupled with me being late ..... I was still nervous at the end. lol. Lovely bunch though. I couldn't help stare in amazement at everyone's warmness and achievements.

Please come next time x

It was my first time. I was as nervous as hell. Coupled with me being late ..... I was still nervous at the end. lol. Lovely bunch though. I couldn't help stare in amazement at everyone's warmness and achievements.

Please come next time x
as you asked so nicely, i'll do my very best, when is the next meeting and where ?

Sarah, the next meeting is at Harrison Sports and Social club, 28 Wharwell Lane, Great Wyrley, WS6 6EU on Monday 15th March at 7.30pm. Please come along and join us. All our meetings will be held there from now on hun. Are you on facebook hun? if so add me and I will join you to our Group on there just for members of our walsall massive weight loss support group (WMWLSG)
Love and hugs
Lisa xxx

Sarah, the next meeting is at Harrison Sports and Social club, 28 Wharwell Lane, Great Wyrley, WS6 6EU on Monday 15th March at 7.30pm. Please come along and join us. All our meetings will be held there from now on hun. Are you on facebook hun? if so add me and I will join you to our Group on there just for members of our walsall massive weight loss support group (WMWLSG)
Love and hugs
Lisa xxx
thanks for the info lisa, i'll definitely add you on facebook x

Sarah - please come to our next meeting. I know it takes a lot of courage but believe me you will be surrounded by so many people who know how you feel and will love you anyway. You are part of the family here so join the family at the club - you won't regret it.

Sending you hugs and fairy dust until we meet xx

Hi all thanks for the lovely warm welcome. It was great to see all of you and everyones insite was informative if not scarry at times

look forward to seeing you all next time if i can make it.

xx

First of all Topsy/Lesley thank you for giving me my daily 'belly wobble workout'. You are totally drop dead gorgeous i cannot lie, but the rest was stretching the truth just a mile or two lol...

Sarah, i'm gonna facebook you my mobile number and sort out coffee and also if you get the nerve up for the meeting i'll meet you outside. It's not so bad when you're with a crowd....

And finally Cah-ching you couldn't help but feel relaxed after i told you you'd gotta stand in the middle and dance for us all lol xx

Jul - are you disputing that i am shy, retiring, quiet and unassuming???? If you are i think your being a bit harsh!!!!!!

I may be wrong about the unassuming bit, but the rest hmmmmm, YUP lol xx

Yes Lisa and i am weight watchers slimmer of the year!

Now who is left to plead sanity? Allie (aka moonflower) seemed quite sane, Sambuca came in second place closely followed by Cah-ching... The rest of you are stark raving bonkers xxx

Well thankyou indeed, good job you dont live with me then lol.

I'm sure it wont take me long to go maddddddddddd if I join you all on more occassions lol

xx

Back