• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Massive Support Group

I have ordered a book from amazon today called healthy eating after weight loss surgery, I'm hoping there are some recipes in there, I will bring it with me to the next meeting and see what we can do with it.

now that book sounds interesting, i dont think ive read a book since leaving school a couple of years ago :rolleyes: the only things i read are bike magazines and then i only look at the pictures, i think a change is in order i better start book shopping :)

Beano you sound so much like my husband, if it dont have a bike or fishing in it he aint interested:D
Men :rolleyes:

i bet Andy draws a VW ensignia on it lol ....

heehee i like that julie :D
xx

Beano i have this book, i told Mrs Beano i'll bring it for her to look at if you can both make it to the next meeting xx

Oh yes and i spoke to WM's Lesley today, chatting about the 4 month cooling off period. She said that because Mr Khan was putting them straight on the waiting list she told Mr Hartland the same had to be done with his patients. I told her i wondered why there was such inequity. She then regaled me with a tale of a man who rung her last Friday and told her what the wls group had told him lol and said she wished there wasn't any. I told her i go to one and if there was clear guidelines then we could actually help rather than hinder.... Not sure how convinced she was though xxx

Naw i wouldn't worry about it Lisa, you already did lol xx

well you have a point Julie perhaps if Mr Khan wants to help with the support group we could make a leaflet with guidlines on it!!! should i mention this at the meeting do you think?

Lesley has already been in contact with Mr Khan, but if you want to know what about you will have to come to the meeting :8855:

I *may* be open to bribery, but I doubt it:D

The only information i would even consider bribing you for Sam is when Mr Khan is thinking of doing my operation... and i do believe even he don't have a clue about that lol.....

Can someone pm me Leslie's address so i know where i'm going?

I also need Leslie's address for me good old sat nav :rolleyes: if anyone wants a lift from the great Barr/kingstanding/streetly/sutton areas let me no :D

Last edited:
Right can someone tell me what area the next meet is in. I'm feeling pretty left out :wave_cry: and it would be nice to meet everyone

I don't like driving to places i'm not sure about :character00182:

Oh yes and i spoke to WM's Lesley today, chatting about the 4 month cooling off period. She said that because Mr Khan was putting them straight on the waiting list she told Mr Hartland the same had to be done with his patients. I told her i wondered why there was such inequity. She then regaled me with a tale of a man who rung her last Friday and told her what the wls group had told him lol and said she wished there wasn't any. I told her i go to one and if there was clear guidelines then we could actually help rather than hinder.... Not sure how convinced she was though xxx

and i wonder who she was talking about :rolleyes:
yes perhaps if there were clearer information we wouldnt have to ask.

can some one please let me know the date and address of the next meet please.

fanks ;)

I will pm you with Lesley's address etc. Mxx

The only information i would even consider bribing you for Sam is when Mr Khan is thinking of doing my operation... and i do believe even he don't have a clue about that lol.....

Can someone pm me Leslie's address so i know where i'm going?

I also need Leslie's address for me good old sat nav :rolleyes: if anyone wants a lift from the great Barr/kingstanding/streetly/sutton areas let me no :D

Right can someone tell me what area the next meet is in. I'm feeling pretty left out :wave_cry: and it would be nice to meet everyone

I don't like driving to places i'm not sure about :character00182:

and i wonder who she was talking about :rolleyes:
yes perhaps if there were clearer information we wouldnt have to ask.

can some one please let me know the date and address of the next meet please.

fanks ;)

i need Leslies address as well so Andy can pop it in his sat nav can someone pm it me please and if anyone needs a lift near Wolverhampton let me know.

I will pm you all with Lesley's address etc. Mxx

Could i be cheeky and graba lift again please?
xx

M - thanks for pm'ing my address to everyone your an angel so i am sending you hugs with fairy dust xx

Back