• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Walsall Massive Support Group

Topsy/Zetacatty ignore Wendy/lamornamiss... I am picking her up and giving her a lift.....

Now where about in the Pennines did you say you lived...??

Bring your map n compass Wendy lol xx

Oh by the way Mandie wants to know if she can come to Walsall meet even though she is under Heartlands hospital.

Lisa you are a superstar hunni I will let you know :) xxx

Lisa you are a superstar hunni I will let you know :) xxx

Cor luv a duck, look at you not knowing which of your houses you'll be in.... We'll have to get you a flag like her maj then you can raise it so we know if you're 'at home' lol

Be good to see you again crazy lady lol xxx

WHAAAAA:cry: I didn't get a PM nobody loves me :cry::cry::cry:lol

Aaaaah, I DO love you - I must have forgotten to press the 'send' button! Sorry. :copon: Mxx

Cor luv a duck, look at you not knowing which of your houses you'll be in.... We'll have to get you a flag like her maj then you can raise it so we know if you're 'at home' lol

ha ha ha julie thats a fab idea hun lol :D

Heehee...sounds good to me :D

lol
xxx

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha....:8855: Mxx

Aaaaah, I DO love you - I must have forgotten to press the 'send' button! Sorry. :copon: Mxx

Thats ok Marion I know you love me really even though we haven't even met yet
Don't beat yourself up about it .....I'll do that for you :rotflmao: only joking

can someone pretty please pm me the addy lost it out of inbox

xx

i sent you a pm with the details
look forward to seeing you there

thanks xx

I'm so pleased that I can come to the meet after all :D. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone-you'll recognise me. I'm the really fat one. ( Yup I'm -right at the start of my wls journey still waiting for my very first appointment).
Do you want anything bringing Leslie?

I'm so pleased that I can come to the meet after all :D. I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone-you'll recognise me. I'm the really fat one. ( Yup I'm -right at the start of my wls journey still waiting for my very first appointment).

Just yourself sweetheart - see you Friday.

Sending hugs and fairy dust to all xx

Miss Tickle i'll fight you for the title of the fattest female there lol... I might be waiting to go to pre ops but i'm no further along than you are hun! Looking forward to meeting you really soon xx

erm actually i think i am still the really fat one :p
xxx

Back