• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Waynetta

Only just noticed this thread. I think you will have read the posts by me, the amatuer, by now. but if you have not i wil tell you again. Allie came round from her surgery at three this afternoon. I will visit her tonight but i do not think i will get any sense out of her. Then again i never do when she is talking to you lot. Still it means i can have ma Xbox on the big telly, so keep on chatting please.

Glad to hear she's ok :)

I am glad shes come around ok, as for not making much sense watch out shes going to surprise you. I bet she even asks if you have the XBOX on the big tv

haha... just came on here to update to say Allie was OK, but noticed that Paul has worked out how to do it lol

He is going to see her this evening and will give us another progress resport later!

Allie is fine but still a little sleepy.

glad to hear she is doing well. x

Rest up Allie, we need you back on here giving us the gossip x x x

Allie is home from hospital now everyone. She is sleeping at the moment but its great to hear that she is home safe and well.

Allie is home from hospital now everyone. She is sleeping at the moment but its great to hear that she is home safe and well.

Now this is for real, right? I ain't imagining it?!

Hope she gets some rest and gets back on soon with the glory gories.....

wow she has done really well to be home so soon Take care Allie and get plenty of rest:wave_cry:

Thanx Sam for the info

thats, good, get plenty of rest, chat soon

liz x

Back