• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weekly weigh in starts today

HelenAngelfish

You look amazing!! :D xx

Stacey83

Thanks girls. I got into a size 14 yesterday! 14 top, 16 bottom it's a first since I was a child. Weight heading down but don't want to jinx it will update weight in a few days...here's me in size 14

ForumRunner_20141207_184518.jpg

Llora

Thanks girls. I got into a size 14 yesterday! 14 top, 16 bottom it's a first since I was a child. Weight heading down but don't want to jinx it will update weight in a few days...here's me in size 14

Thats great!!! You are really beautiful!! :)

Bear

And I'd say that size 14 won't last you long Stacey - it's more loose than tight. :)

HelenAngelfish

14?!

Wow, Wow, Wow xx :D xx

Stacey83

Today... 103.8kg it's a week until I fly do don't think I'll make 100kg for 19 Dec but will hopefully make 101.5kg which is 16 stone flat and feel if I don't stall out 100kg for Christmas could happen, if not Christmas def. New Year's Day for my bungee jump!!!!

Stacey83

Thanks, I try!!! I went out with the new guy for the third time since we met a week ago and he complemented me on this wacky outfit I was wearing, I think I'm finding my new style! It's quite arty and what I have always wanted to wear but never quite fitted into!

Stacey83

Hi all,

I'm back after a month at home in NZ. It was AMAZING and so good to see my family and spend my days in the sunshine. Things have changed so much since my sleeve and I hadn't realised quite how much until I got on my flight home - I had a window seat, it was fine. I could squeeze past the 2 other people without them having to get up, I could jump over both of them when they were asleep and catapult myself back in! I could sleep on my side in the seat, I could put my handbag next to me in the seat, I couldn't handle even half the plane meal and I used to demolish them and have room for more!

In NZ I went bungy jumping (!!!!) horse riding, ocean kayaking, swimming with wild dolphins off the back of a boat, for mountainous walks in the native bush and swimming non stop in a size 16 bikini which is now too big! It was beyond my wildest dreams and I even surprised myself. I've never done much outdoors stuff because of my size but this time I embraced it and loved it, even the bungy jump!

One thing I wasn't too happy about was having to get my hair cut off while I was away but it feels much healthier and it was snapping off and falling out with all the washing it needed after so many days of constant swimming.

Weight wise I'm 100kg on the dot. Saw a glimmer of the 99's yesterday so not too long now. Which means 25kg to go - I'm aiming for 75kg. If I could make 80kg I'd be thrilled. I'm off to the gym and yoga this morning for first time in weeks.

Here's some pics of my holiday and new hair :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150125_103614.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150125_103614.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 71

Stacey83

The app keeps crashing, I'll try again later with pics! X

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20150125_103719.jpg
    ForumRunner_20150125_103719.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 64

sophiapink100

It looks like you had an amazing time chick and you are looking fab! You must be so proud of yourself. It's crazy all the things we couldn't do before.

Glad you had a fab time :) xx

HelenAngelfish

You look absolutely stunning!

Sounds like you had an amazing time!! xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

You look great and so happy! i a glad you had such a good time in NZ you deserve it. I have also cut my hair as short as yours hoping it will strengthen it and stop it falling out so much. Nothing can prepare you for hair loss however I am more than willing to put up with for the great weight loss.

Bear

You look so happy in those pics Stacey. So glad you had a fab time. x