• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

weekly weigh in starts today

Only good things to come for you now hun. And not long at all until you go to NZ, just keep counting those days down chicken xx

I really admire your strength, positively and spirt! Your beauty from within shines though!

Only good things from now on xx :D

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks my lovely friends. So, life is good. I've started losing again this morning 108.3kg it's been hard to get moving I've done protein police like tracking, cut right back on carbs and been gyming up a storm.

Each time I feel upset or angry I go to the gym and I forget about it, totally zone out and run! So strange for me to enjoy exercise!

So, last night I went for a drink with a really DULL guy he was nice but lacked charisma and he had really bad acid reflux breath! I wanted to suggest he get some medicine but stopped myself! So easy to cure but he kept burping away and gassing me... Anyway, I'm not ready to date but I now know when I am I can do it.

The best part of yesterday was getting dressed to go out. All my clothes are getting too big again which is frustrating but good! When I finally had an outfit on I couldn't believe it was me in the mirror I'm not a fat lady for the first time in my life I look kind of "normal" it's strange!

Here I am...

ForumRunner_20141108_100503.jpg

You look great Stacey.

Am just wondering what 'acid reflux breath' smells like. Lol

Today 107.8kg, so relieved my stall has been broken after 3 weeks I was beginning to worry. BMI now 35.5 down from 48 at the beginning of the year. Not long now until I'm overweight...

Today 107.8kg, so relieved my stall has been broken after 3 weeks I was beginning to worry. BMI now 35.5 down from 48 at the beginning of the year. Not long now until I'm overweight...

Thats great news!!! :) happy the weight is moving again :) one less thing for you to stress about :)

You're doing great Stacey. X

Today 106.5kg I'm still dropping, woohooo!!!!

So, I've totally gone off chicken I just can't face it which is so annoying as it's cheap and full of protein! However, this prompted me to try lamb for the first time in months and I managed to keep it down and digest it which is great progress! I made a rack of lamb, it was so tender and delicious.

I've also gone off the idea of fish but managed some prawns.

Does anyone else go through these weird phases of totally losing interest in a specific food?

Today 106.5kg I'm still dropping, woohooo!!!!

So, I've totally gone off chicken I just can't face it which is so annoying as it's cheap and full of protein! However, this prompted me to try lamb for the first time in months and I managed to keep it down and digest it which is great progress! I made a rack of lamb, it was so tender and delicious.

I've also gone off the idea of fish but managed some prawns.

Does anyone else go through these weird phases of totally losing interest in a specific food?

Yayyyy you are doing amazing! Yes.. Mine at the minute is potato, not a bad thing! Xx

Ahhh, potatoes. I've avoided those along with bread and pasta but did have one baby one on Friday night with rack of lamb, delicious! I'm still completely off eggs after 7 months, I think it was the throwing up around week 6 post op that did that!

I'm still off eggs too Stacey. Have tried them a couple of times post op either poached or scrambled, but they just didnt taste the same anymore.

I'm still eating a lot of fish. A luxury Aldi salmon fish cake is my fave at the mo. 246 kc and 16g protein (but I take off the top of the breading at the top so it's prob 200 calories really) that with 1/3rd can of mushy peas. Delish.

Last edited:
Ohhhh I'll have to try a luxury fish cake! Good protein! I had prawn and broccoli stirfry for dinner, still need to somehow get a danio yoghurt in to reach targets... Feel like I might explode!

Today's weight 105kg I'm getting there but don't think I'll hit 100kg by 20 Dec although stranger things have happened... I had a major victory over the weekend, I was on a flight and I had heaps of spare seatbelt! It was so surreal I had to send a photo to my sister, here it is - spare seatbelt!!! Woah!

ForumRunner_20141202_192422.jpg

Also, went shopping and brought a size M top and a size L top it feels great to be able to fit normal clothes.

Been feeling a bit low again but not long now until I fly to NZ, 2 weeks on Thursday and in the interim I'm keeping busy.

Here I am yesterday...

Yay to 105kg Stacey.

At least you know now that the New Zealand flight will be nice and comfy for you.

You're looking fabulous. X

Fantastic hun!! I also had the seatbelt feeling recently although not just as much as yours! Well done :) you're looking amazing xx

Back