• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weigh in

Hi Ladies, congratulations on your weight loss!. I am having my bypass done on fri 27th July & I would love to join the weigh in with you :)

First time, I weigh on Sunday and am 10 weeks out today and down 38lbs. Will be in 'Onederland' this week!

Hi Ladies, congratulations on your weight loss!. I am having my bypass done on fri 27th July & I would love to join the weigh in with you :)

Hi Michelle,

No problem you're more than welcome to join us, the more the merrier we weigh in every friday evening usually but anytime friday is ok . Victoria x :):):)

Hi Devon,

We weigh on a Friday as this way we can all expect this thread to come alive every Friday. If you can adjust your weigh in to a Friday you're more than welcome to join us here. As otherwise it becomes out of synch with the rest of us,hope this is ok for you. Victoria x

Michelle.S said:

Michelle that will be great!! Your op is on my daughter birthday! Where and what you having?? Xx

Devon said:
First time, I weigh on Sunday and am 10 weeks out today and down 38lbs. Will be in 'Onederland' this week!

Hi Devon
Welcome be great for you to join us on weigh in on Fridays!
Xx

Hi Melissa, I am having a gastric bypass done at warringal private in Heidelberg. Im from Australia & we use kilograms rather than pounds so I will have to convert when posting :). Do you have anything planned for your daughters birthday??

Hi Michelle,

No not at the moment we shall see how we go weather here is awful so planning anything is spare of the moment!
Not long now it's exciting cant believe mine was 3 weeks ago scary how quick it goes.
My husband and I have been looking in to applying to move to Australia,I would love to live in Perth.
Do you have children?
Melissa xx

Hi Melissa, I have only been to Perth once & can't really remember much. My husband has been several times & absolutely loves it!. We are from Melbourne, Victoria. I assume you are in the UK?. I have 2 children, 2 year old boy/girl twins. They are beautiful kids but really hard work!!

Hi Michelle,
Yes I am in uk, cold wet miserable uk haha!!
Wow twins 1 of each what a gift and what an age terrible two's! I have 4 children 1 boy and 3 girls my son is 10 and would love oz for the outside living alone he is such a sports fanatic and loves the sun! Actually all my kids love being outside my girls are 6,4,3 years old!! It's hard going but I love it! There is nothing quite like being mum!
We have contemplated Melbourne a few times but always end up back at Perth but in all honesty think it would be where the work is my husband is a plasterer! Am I wrong that I want more for my kids and the uk doesn't seem to be offering loads at the moment!
Hope your doing well? How much have you lost so far?? Xxx

Hi Melissa, I've lived in the UK for 12 months in my early 20's & only just survived the winter. It was absolutely miserable & so was I so I completely understand where you are coming from. I have lost 6.6 pounds this week & am a week off surgery. We doing our weigh in today?

Well done that's fab I am 243 pounds,

It is very miserable here that's 1 thing I hate is the weather.
How come you lived in uk? X

I am excited & to be perfectly honest I'm looking forward to having a full nights sleep without one or both of my twins pushing me out of the bed!!. I'm excited about starting this new phase in my life & losing weight & not being so hot & uncomfortable all the time!

My 12 months in London is like a rite of passage for the young Aussie. I lived in a share house full of Aussies & kiwis, drank my weight in beer every weekend (and most weeknights too), showed up to work occasionally & went holidaying around Europe. It was a fantastic year but I missed the comforts of home so headed back home

Well done Victoria that's fab can't imagine being in the 12s exciting stuff!!!

Well Em sounds Like my 20s alone! Lol!!
I just would love something more for my children!!
Must say I was quite lucky my mum took the kids to her place in Spain for 16 days so I had some great sleeps!! And time to relax and get better.
Not long excited for you xcxx

Thanks Melissa,

If I can keep the diet momentum going, I hope to reach my goal for Christmas or before.

If I feel I'm looking gaunt and withdrawn. The 126 lbs is just a mid range bmi figure I selected which may not suit me so I could revise it up a little . Victoria x

Thanks for the encouragement ladies :). That is awesome having 16 days child free, bet you missed them though. Only a couple of days until my surgery & I have to admit I haven't been sticking to my pre op diet as strictly as I should have. Do you two still struggle mentally with food issues?. I'm v excited about surgery but Im also thinking of the long term & think I will book sn appointment with the surgeries psychologist to further aid long term success. Sorry to unleash on you both, just wanted to get it off my chest

Back