• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Weight loss but no size loss

RoseMcnose

Anyone else come across this? I am not that bothered as I have three stone still to loose but just have not had that before. I have had the opposite but that would be due to muscle gain.

I believe fat is initially replaced in cells with water. This is said to be so the body keeps the space available to deposit fat back into those cells.

After time - your body releases the water from those cells so you also lose siZe.

I think I read that on mini mins a few years ago. If it's not true - it sounds logical !

I believe fat is initially replaced in cells with water. This is said to be so the body keeps the space available to deposit fat back into those cells.

After time - your body releases the water from those cells so you also lose siZe.

I think I read that on mini mins a few years ago. If it's not true - it sounds logical !

Thanks for the reply Sarah, will keep an eye on it and see what happens. Oh and I love Welsh cobs too!!! :)

I've got two - and a part bred...

Looking forward to losing some weight and getting back I the saddle !

Likewise! I have one Welsh cob cross and an Irish sports horse. Looking forward to enjoying them again :D

Mental, huh?
The same thing happened to me. I lost over 7 stone before I had to buy new clothes, which I really don't understand as you see some celebs lose 1.5 stone and go down 2 or 3 dress sizes! Even now I've lost another stone since being a size 20/22 and I'm still a size 20/22!

Back