• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

what can I expect from my sleep apnoea test?

Yep, me too ... will be thinking of you at 2.15pm, sweet. :) Guess you are just picking the equipment up & tonight will be the moment of truth :eek: warn the neighbours, bahaha xxx
i reckon my neighbours are used to my snoring and shouting by now lol

When I went to have mine done I expected to be lugging home some massive piece of equipment but walked out with the gadget in a pencil case :D

Good luck for today x x

xxpigsgalorexx said:
Good luck for today x x

Thanks, I'm waiting to go in now x

from me phone :D

Good luck Caren.... I hope you get the result you long for xxx

Jen1961 said:
Good luck Caren.... I hope you get the result you long for xxx

Thank Jen :) x

from me phone :D

Good luck hope u fail the test ;) lol xx

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

I hope it all goes well for you Caren xxx

ok well i went for my appt and told him all my symptoms etc. He asked what i did for a living and i said bus driver, but i havent driven a bus since i thought i may have SA. He said he thinks ive got it and theres a 3/4 week waiting list for a gadget to see if i have it or not :( I said "Oh no! ive just got a new job on the till at asda" :( And he said that as he was very impressed that i'd stopped bus driving he would see what he could do. He phoned around and got me one :D bless his heart :) Its a thing ive got to put on my finger tonight and take back tomorrow, where I'll wait for 20 mins and they'll let me know there and then :) fingers crossed lol xxx

Great news glad things are starting to move in the right direction for u Hun x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Caren said:
ok well i went for my appt and told him all my symptoms etc. He asked what i did for a living and i said bus driver, but i havent driven a bus since i thought i may have SA. He said he thinks ive got it and theres a 3/4 week waiting list for a gadget to see if i have it or not :( I said "Oh no! ive just got a new job on the till at asda" :( And he said that as he was very impressed that i'd stopped bus driving he would see what he could do. He phoned around and got me one :D bless his heart :) Its a thing ive got to put on my finger tonight and take back tomorrow, where I'll wait for 20 mins and they'll let me know there and then :) fingers crossed lol xxx

So glad he phoned around!!! Well done you!!!

Please have SA Lol. I may have cheated at home. Lucky mine was in the hospital lol (only joking lol. I have never done the weights in my pockets or anything similar. I'm a good girl lol)

Yeah ... I can feel a referral coming on .. wooooooooohoooooooo :D:D:D

So glad he phoned around!!! Well done you!!!

Please have SA Lol. I may have cheated at home. Lucky mine was in the hospital lol (only joking lol. I have never done the weights in my pockets or anything similar. I'm a good girl lol)
how will putting weights in my pocket help me to have SA? hahahahaha mwah xxx

Caren said:
how will putting weights in my pocket help me to have SA? hahahahaha mwah xxx

Lol!! That was my reasoning for why I wouldn't sit there holding my breath all night if I had done my SA test at home lol

ooh fingers crossed you get a crap nights sleep tonight. lie on your back all night with no pillows!! that makes sa worse. ooooh, the things we'll do to get referred! lol gl xxxx

Have a massive dinner. Getting up lots to go loo is also a sign of SA and bigger the meal more obvious it is

Great news hope you get the result you want. I have SA and if you have it, you will realise how it was making you feel ie. crap lol

Back