• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

20yr old toyboy lol

Can't wait to see the pics!!

I love horses and a brilliant idea you have!!

Its a lovely story - wish I had the wherewithall to do it myself but livery in London will probably cost an arm and a leg and a fetlock or two! Guess I shall have to be content with my two moggies! Well done you and if you need someone to horse sit during the holidays do give me a shout¬!

congrats its a step in the right direction...least now u have a horse... what more insentive could you want? if you dont mind me asking how much does a rescue horse cost? id love to rehome one. xx

Thats great That you a have a new found friend in Jake, I'm sure you will get loads of pleasure from him and he will certainly help with your weightloss.
I have 3 Horses along with other farmyard animals, and Mucking the stables out and tending to them all everyday certainly helped me with my weightloss & why I'm nearly at goal so quick.
I hope you have years of fun with each other, You Both deserve it!
Good Luck!!

I've put some before pics which were taken in april in my profile album and some of him as he is now. Like I said he's a long way to go but I'll get him to where he needs to be, HEALTHY. Thankyou all for your good wishes it means alot.

Oh he is lovely and what a difference from the 1st to the last picture!

He can have my excess 10 stone if he wants... lol

Back