• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

20yr old toyboy lol

thinkbethin

Hi peeps, I posted on a thread a while back that once I'd lost my excess weight I would love to start riding horses again. Well today I went and picked up my beautiful 20yr old ex race horse which I have bought to keep me fit. If I joined the gym it would cost me a fortune and I would'nt be getting the fresh air and also I could cancel going if I could'nt be arsed. So with Jake I now have to get up and get my arse into gear because he needs me. I can't cancel on him or who's going to feed him? I don't intend riding him for a while but the excercise of being down at the stables with him will do us both the world of good. He was a rescue horse and still has a long way to go but thanks to the lovely lady that rescued him and sold him to me he has a good chance of another 20yrs or so. Will put some pic's up so you can all watch the progress he's making. This is a dream come true for me and I intend to give him the best possible life I can. Its the least he deserves. My hubby laughs saying he new I'd leave him for a toyboy but not 1 with 4 legs lol.Thanks for reading xxGaynorxx

oh wow gaynor thats brilliant ! i cant wait to see a piccy of jake x what a great long term positive idea for keeping fit.
lol the OH be getting jellous if you start spending more time with jake than him. :giggle:

liz x

He's not into horses but admitted today that he was worth every penny lol. Jake is such a kind natured horse I can't believe someone could let him get in the state he was in. I will put pics up of him when he was rescued too so you can see the difference.Terry says he does'nt mind sharing me with him lol

aww gaynor im sure he will bring you many years of happiness x

:8855::8855::8855:yep all horses have a bum hole sadly :roofles::sign0131:

Aww, how lovely Gaynor! It is wonderful that you and Jake found each other. An animal especially one like an ex-race horse is lots of work but it sounds like it will be happy work for you. Well done on making the most of your new healthy lifestyle, looking forward to seeing you both get into shape!

Nic:D

Hi Gaynor
I couldn't be happier for you having Jake , I luv horses all shapes and sizes of them . I told my granddaughter Teigan that I`ll go horse riding with her when I get my surgery and I cant wait . Please hurry up and put your photos up so we can see them cant wait to see them . Good luck to you and Jake I hope you both have many years of happiness together . Take care .
Margaret xx

Aww, how lovely Gaynor! It is wonderful that you and Jake found each other. An animal especially one like an ex-race horse is lots of work but it sounds like it will be happy work for you. Well done on making the most of your new healthy lifestyle, looking forward to seeing you both get into shape!

Nic:D

sorry thread hijack loving the new pic nic xxx

oh me n silly quotes looks like picnic lol now ive just read that back :D

ur looking fabbo x

Aww thanks hun, and that is cute 'picnic' hehe!:p:p:p

Nic

LOL i do not go on picnics no more as all picnic foods i cant have no more hehe:giggle:

Hiya Gaynor

Glad you eventually found your ideal toyboy,i will have to come over and see him.........oh and tell terry he could always try the saddle on for size if he is feeling too left out lol........
Take Care

Wow Gaynor, that's fab.....hope you have a wonderful life with Jake...such a great incentive for your wl journey :D

Hi Gaynor

Cant wait to see the pic's of the 'other man' in your life. Hope you have many years of hapiness and lots of lovely long rides! oh er missus x x

lol mazza! :eek:

thats fab gaynor! i also got myself an animal that is dependent upon me moving around to sort her (little shihtzu puppy) its a fab idea and probably gives a lot more joy than going to an expensive gym! x

You lucky lady, I'm so jealous.

Hope you and your toyboy have many years of fun together.

Bonita
xx

Hi ya,

I'm sure that you will have plenty of happy years with Jake. I too decided that once the weight has gone down abit that i was going to ride properly. The last time was about 30 years ago!

I had an adopted racehorse through HAPPA (horse and pony protection association) and even though Yesteryear couldnt be rode, she still gave years of pleasure in feeding and helping out. Good luck to you all xx

Back