• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats the worst thing anyone ever said to you about your weight?

Jamast

Let's see if we can start a list of the most annoying things people say to someone in reference to their weight.

I actually have quite a few, but the one that springs to mind at the moment is;

"Oh but it's such a shame, you have such a pretty face!!"

Yes my boyfriend at the time said he thought I was lovely but didn't know if we would work as I'm fat :( I finished that relationship. Also when I went out a few years ago mika released that great song, big girls you are beautiful, I was walking from one pub to another when a group of lads started singing it to me I was mortified x

had a group of youths sing what a waste at me...

Yes my boyfriend at the time said he thought I was lovely but didn't know if we would work as I'm fat :( I finished that relationship. Also when I went out a few years ago mika released that great song, big girls you are beautiful, I was walking from one pub to another when a group of lads started singing it to me I was mortified x

:eek: at the boyfriend!

BTW just stolen your little saying for my sig on the forum I moderate :p

My ex from when I was 18 said 'my friends. I know they will like you. But they will like you more if you reduce your size'

Game over for that short lived romance lol

My ex from when I was 18 said 'my friends. I know they will like you. But they will like you more if you reduce your size'

Game over for that short lived romance lol

and I guarantee that these men will not think it's their fault that they are often single.

Another particular favourite of mine came from a swimming partner (a group of us used to go to aquafit) who said in all seriousness;

"I bet it's impossible for you to drown because of your weight. Thats why you never see a drowned whale ... not that you are a whale ... oh you know what I mean."

Jamast said:
and I guarantee that these men will not think it's their fault that they are often single.

Another particular favourite of mine came from a swimming partner (a group of us used to go to aquafit) who said in all seriousness;

"I bet it's impossible for you to drown because of your weight. Thats why you never see a drowned whale ... not that you are a whale ... oh you know what I mean."

What a cheek!!!!!

I have had 'Sophie would be a cracker of she was slim. She has a pretty face'

This was one of my uncles friends making a loud observation to my uncle in a room packed with all my family. Just embarrassing and rude!!

What a cheek!!!!!

I have had 'Sophie would be a cracker of she was slim. She has a pretty face'

This was one of my uncles friends making a loud observation to my uncle in a room packed with all my family. Just embarrassing and rude!!

Why is it that family members think they are paying us compliments when their words can be so cutting?

some men were poking fun of me outside a pub one night, after one said "oh god you wouldnt give that one would ya" another one replied "at least you wouldnt have to work hard, just slap her arse and ride the waves" That was the last time i went out xxx

Jamast said:
Why is it that family members think they are paying us compliments when their words can be so cutting?

It was my uncles friend, which was worse to me lol

My nan always says 'if you stood by a tree, no one would know which was the trunk out of your legs and the tree'

Nice, loving grandma lol

Caren said:
some men were poking fun of me outside a pub one night, after one said "oh god you wouldnt give that one would ya" another one replied "at least you wouldnt have to work hard, just slap her arse and ride the waves" That was the last time i went out xxx

Aaww I hate when I over hear damn men and their horrid mouths. Not all men of course. But those types make me sick!!

:cry: What absolute tossers. x

Caren said:
i sat there and cried lol

I am not surprised (((hugs)))

I was walking round ASDA and this woman was saying things behind me like 'OMG your so fat, it's disgusting, your arse is so big, you need to loose weight' etc etc, I finally turned around and she grabbed her blokes bum and said 'god you really need to loose weight'. I thought no more of it, but when packing the car up she drove past in the car making pig faces and puffing out her cheeks!!!

I just ended up in tears, what a horrible woman!

What pigs! thats disgusting hun :mad:

I was walking round ASDA and this woman was saying things behind me like 'OMG your so fat, it's disgusting, your arse is so big, you need to loose weight' etc etc, I finally turned around and she grabbed her blokes bum and said 'god you really need to loose weight'. I thought no more of it, but when packing the car up she drove past in the car making pig faces and puffing out her cheeks!!!

I just ended up in tears, what a horrible woman!

I honestly beleive that being fat is the last 'legal' ism. Idiots think it's fine to abuse total strangers and even people they are supposed to care about - knowing that there is nothing at all to stop them.

Back