• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Whats the worst thing anyone ever said to you about your weight?

I was walking round ASDA and this woman was saying things behind me like 'OMG your so fat, it's disgusting, your arse is so big, you need to loose weight' etc etc, I finally turned around and she grabbed her blokes bum and said 'god you really need to loose weight'. I thought no more of it, but when packing the car up she drove past in the car making pig faces and puffing out her cheeks!!!

I just ended up in tears, what a horrible woman!

omg what a horrible *****!!! :mad:

I hate it when I am trying to talk about my weight and a certain 'well-meaning' friend says - "It's what's on the inside that counts." I just want to scream NO IT'S BLOOMIN NOT, NOT FOR ME, I WANT TO BE THINNER!!!

You do have a bit of a belly - but it suits you - aaarrgghhh!!!

I hate it when I am trying to talk about my weight and a certain 'well-meaning' friend says - "It's what's on the inside that counts." I just want to scream NO IT'S BLOOMIN NOT, NOT FOR ME, I WANT TO BE THINNER!!!

or when people say "oh you're not fat"!!!! bahahahaha :D

Kizzy70 said:
I was walking round ASDA and this woman was saying things behind me like 'OMG your so fat, it's disgusting, your arse is so big, you need to loose weight' etc etc, I finally turned around and she grabbed her blokes bum and said 'god you really need to loose weight'. I thought no more of it, but when packing the car up she drove past in the car making pig faces and puffing out her cheeks!!!

I just ended up in tears, what a horrible woman!

That was horrible for you (((hugs))) how downright disgusting and rude!!! Xxx

Caren said:

I love that one too!! Lol

I get 'you are tall. You can carry it'

Carry it?? 20 odd stone??? Whatever!!! Lol

People that used to talk to my husband about me while I was right next to him - like I was incapable of replying. Normally the Drs in A&E after yet another trapped hernia trip.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Or what about "oh but when I look at you, I see you, not a fat person."

Cicca said:
People that used to talk to my husband about me while I was right next to him - like I was incapable of replying. Normally the Drs in A&E after yet another trapped hernia trip.

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Rude!!!

when my youngest went to school (he's Home-Educated now) his headmistress used to speak to me as if I was five years old. Until I got so fed up that I took her in a copy of my CV. After that we'd have these sort of 'chats' where she would speak to me 'in confidence' about all sorts of problems and issues lol

It's sort of like "ooo she's so fat her brain odviously doesn't function as it should" - NICE!!

Some people are shocking!!!

My mum told me that no matter how much makeup I put on it wouldn't make me pretty. Think I was 12 :))

My mum told me that no matter how much makeup I put on it wouldn't make me pretty. Think I was 12 :))

I think your mum and mine could be related. I really do hope that I am a better mother than my own was. (Hugs mrs)

I went for a job interview in Jan 2011 (as a nanny) and the woman said your very nice but I wouldn't employ you, I admit I'm a fatist if there is such a thing and my son (6yrs) doesn't like fat people!!'

Going to Asda when I was about 13 asking for a mans 19" neck shirt for school the lady showed me then I heard her talking to another assistant saying how horrible it was that I was getting the largest men's shirt in the shop for myself. Saggy faced beeehatch

I'm really shocked at some of these comments, nasty people!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I went for a job interview in Jan 2011 (as a nanny) and the woman said your very nice but I wouldn't employ you, I admit I'm a fatist if there is such a thing and my son (6yrs) doesn't like fat people!!'

I used to get turned down for jobs because of my size, until I made a point of getting it into the interview that I believed it was possible to sue against fat discrimination under the disability discrimination act - got the job then lol

Back