• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where you heading for your hols?

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Thought i'd try and lift the mood of the winter and ask people where there going on their holidays this year?....Unfortunatley funds aint good here like alot of people but i do live by the sea and cant wait for those summer evenings and days on the beach especially now i'm 8 stone lighter than i was early last summer :D

hoping i will fit into a plane seat by june so looking at zante, but also have a caravan sat on the drive that didnt get used last year so also made a promise to myself to use that bad boy a lot more this year, new job more time, didnt have any time off for a holiday at all last year, only time i had off was a week with swine flu :(
so need to be getting me bum brown this year and lie on a beach here or abroad without greenpeace trying to tow me back out to sea or a lifeguard coming over and saying " excuse me sir i think the tide wants to come in, can you move" lol xxx

We are off for a family holiday in France, I am hoping that the op will be all done and dusted by then so that I will be several sizes smaller and therefore enjoy the heat without dying.

Hi, Zantes nice, i went 15yrs ago to a place called Kalamaki, otherwise as you say theres always here especially with a caravan, there are so many great places to visit and so many beaches for you to parade on in your Speedo's!!!!!!

Im going to majorca in june and i can not wait , the world cup will be on as well so im looking forward sitting in a chair comfy instead of worrying about perching on the end of a little plastic chair lol

Not having a holiday this year because if my funding gets through today then I am hoping to be having my op in the summer.

I'm going to France in August. We have a big family holiday every year with hubbys parents, hubbys brothers and their wives and children. 8 adults and 5 children altogether.

We might try and go to cornwall as well at some point this year, funds permitting.

Fingers crossed xxx

Hi, Zantes nice, i went 15yrs ago to a place called Kalamaki, otherwise as you say theres always here especially with a caravan, there are so many great places to visit and so many beaches for you to parade on in your Speedo's!!!!!!

been 4 times over the years only downside was coming back in the small baking hot airport departure lounge, now they have a bigger hotter departure lounge...... and the speedo's.... leopard print naturally a la peter stringfellow..... :D

Walsall Manor for a dirty weekend, no knickers and a man with a instrument in his hand thats gonna give me a big smile for a long time, once the pains gone......

ps, my daughter reading over my shoulder thinks i'm going on holidays lol x

seriously were going somewhere later in the year if we get passports sorted and funds permitting after my skinnier shopping spree lol x

good old haven holidays in newquay again for us. I am hoping for abroad next year when i can sport a swimsuit or even a bikini lol x

I wander how many of us will be brave enough or slim enough to wear a bikini!

Oh Julie you ARE funny lol
Three days in Barmouth, Wales for us this year.
Steph xx

Alas no hols for us this year boohooo, :snooty: we saved hard and then spent our pennies on a fabulous cruise last July so that's it for us for a year or two. Had to borrow money to have my bypass so will be saving hard again to get that paid off as soon as poss. My boys will be ok though, they are off on a PGL adventure hol for a week in June then Portugal for 10 days in the summer hols, lucky sods!! :D

Cuppa xx

Oh 'janeyyouhavelostalot' i'm sooooooo jealous, how lucky are you! Saying that after your achievement so far you deserve a holiday!

I am hoping to go to Florida again this year, we have a house out there and really want to go out and recover after my op.

We're off to Goa next month :) Then depending on when I get surgery, we'll probably rent a Gite in France in the summer/early autumn.

Rose

Off to Cuba, two weeks in an all inclusive 5* resort - caaaant wait :)

I'm not going on holiday this year, can't afford it unfortunately.

Back