• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where you heading for your hols?

Already had a week in Egypt...the first week in feb...it was wonderful!

Went with a friend, so no men, no kids and no computers....heaven!!

Will also be taking my daughter somewhere in the summer holidays....just not sure where yet!!

Amanda
xx

I would love to say a Hawaiian cruise but unless the lottery comes up trumps it's the back garden again this year.

Camping in Cornwall at the end of May, Devon or Somerset in June and probably a few more camping trips thrown in when i can get time off over the summer :D

We have relatives coming from New Zealand in July,they want us to all go to the Shetlands to see where my husbands family came from.We have family recorded back to 1749 they were crofters and fishermen.We love Scotland anytime of the year.If I won the lottery I would buy a cottage up there.Maz x

A couple of years ago I became friends with some people on a mental health forum. At the time I was very isolated and didn't leave the house much. We met up in person (despite my concerns about friendships formed on the internet) and since then have gone away every few months. We just go to cheap and cheerful Haven holiday parks and stay in a caravan for a week, along with my friends kids. They have a great time whilst we relax and mooch around. This easter we're off to Blackpool. I'm rather nervous about it as I'm pretty certain I won't fit on the rollercoasters at pleasure beach. I just managed to squeeze on a year ago but I've gained two stone since then. But there's lots of other stuff I can do instead. I will have just given up smoking though, so it could be interesting.

Hey guys well I'm going to morocco where i will be getting married to the man of my dreams so I'm so excited..Have a wonderful time to you all where ever you go..xx

Well we went to the dominican in January but with 12 members of the family it was extremly hectic. Therefore we are off to turkey in a lovely Hotel called the Melas Lara resort. we are going for 2 weeks bliss on our own All inclusive. It isnt far from the concorde hotel I have named this hotel because one of the members here went to the concorde hotel late last year, just after her surgery and If the lady in question is reading this I would like to hear your coments on the Hotel please. Gail x

Off to Florida in May and October and then to Italy in August.

I'm off to the Maldives in June can't wait , this will be our second visit but to a different island , it really is out of this world , i would like to loose another 2st for my hols and to fit into those skinny seats on the sea plane, but i'll love it no matter what .

So jealous of the Maldives! I have been wanting to go there for ages!

What island are you going to? I've been twice awhile ago now 1994 and 1996 we stayed on Baros, total paradise, will defo go again before my days are up!

We stayed at Veligandu (small island) first time two years ago ,for our 25th wedding anniversary it was paradise, this time we'r off to Angaga it's even smaller , can't wait, no good if you don't do water and swimming though, , i hope to be a few stone lighter by then fingers crossed .x

I think it's a bit more up market now from when i went, there seems to be so many islands now. The thought of not wearing shoes for 2 weeks! The thought of spending nearly 2 wks in the sea snorkelling! And the thought of all that lovely food..... i'm Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous!

Our back yard-again!

Like Bungle, United Trekkie & Fashionably late, we are going to Florida in May - cant wait to cue up for those wonderful rollercoasters without the fear of wondering if I will fit!!!!

Love the idea of the Maldives too

I'm really lucky holiday wise this year. Spent a week in Wales at half term in Feb, then at Easter my dad has booked a log cabin in Scotland for us. In July my girls are off to a special summer camp in America, so while they are at camp I will have a week to myself in Ohio. Then in August we are off to our timeshare in Portugal for a fortnight.

Oh gosh, all this Maldives talk is making me sooo jealous. We had our honeymoon on meerufenfushi in 2001, and Im really hoping that we can afford to go back for ou 10th anniversary next year.

This year Im off to Cornwall at Easter, and to France in August.

We went to Tenerife January 12th to Feb 4th. We do have a holiday booked for a week in Fuengirola for St Patricks day but cant go due to only being 13 days post op. Booked up again for Tenerife from 18th May, Come back on the 10th June. Wedding on the 11th June and hoping to go to Zante around 13th for 10 days with the bride and groom.

I do like my holidays! :D

Back