• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where you heading for your hols?

Hi mark, we went to cuba two years ago @ caya-coco lovely place it is you will luvvvvvvvvvv it! we are off to the dominican next wed. My daughter,hubby, and grandchildren have saved for the last year for this holliday, we are going with all the family (12) of us so should be good fun. Gail UOTE=Mark01/05/2009;2148302]Off to Cuba, two weeks in an all inclusive 5* resort - caaaant wait :)[/QUOTE]

Did I say Newquay I meant urmmmmmm LOL x
all sounds fantastic and Jaxx hey there's next year x

hi all well off to wales to see family next month,then in june of to yarmouth just cant wait to go away thinner all so exciting,also i hope to get away for the easter period we are thinking of getting a tent and going camping x

We were supposed to be going to Cape Verde but have had to cancel it because Im waiting for a date for my hysterectomy:cry:

Have been looking at the cheap short breaks at Center Parcs for later in the year. Nottingham - Cape Verde just not the same though :wave_cry:

I'm going to Turkey for the whole of July can't wait now i'm 4+ stone lighter lol

I'm off to Tenerife on 6 July for 2 weeks and I can't wait. I have lost 3st 4lbs since my op and really hope to lose another 2 stone before I go. I am not that keen on flying as I hate that cramped in feeling but this year I hope will be different. I will also be able to fit into the seatbelt and be able to breathe at the same time! LOL.

Jaxx i have a old 4 berth caravan if you have a tow bar you can borrow it for a fortnight lol x

Have booked Turkey end of June for 2 weeks but might have to move it as my op might be a bit to close for me to fly, If it is we are looking at Mexico or Goa for xmas and new year

We're off to Italy this year - Sorrento for a week and then taking the train down to Rome for 5 days. Can't wait and as I have lost about 3.5 stone it will be a lot easier walking around. Am dreading the food though - all carb heavy, do love mozarella and salads though! Am lowest weight I've been for 20 years (13 stone) so am looking foward to an easier flight.

I am very lucky ( but work hard, ) just returned from Goa had over 3 wks over Christmas and new Year. Gosh that tan fades fast once you get the woolies on.

Off, for Summer hols, end of May to Oule denez in Turkey.

I have always wore on a bikini no matter how big I was.Funny once away it never bothered me.Although, once down don't get up, only with a sarong on. Towel off at the waters edge, back on as soon as i get out.

We're going to Malaga in February. A time for the family to rebond after a busy work period for OH. I'm really hoping that I'll have my op soon after getting back.

we are going to florida for two weeks in June. Can not wait, especially as (hopefully) I will not need a seat belt extension!
x

I have 2 holidays to Florida booked!!! One in June, 2 wks for a friends 50th. the second one is in September when I'll be going to my timeshare again for 2 wks. I realise I'm very lucky to have these

Thought i'd bump this post seeing as the sun is shinning!

Back