• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Where you heading for your hols?

hi well hopefully we will be goin to the cottage we have been to twice in llangollen beautiful scenery steam train at the bottom of our hill and right by the river dee pure bliss the only sun i do is over here im not one for goin abroad nor is hubby we love llangollen so much we would love to move there and hopefully one day our dream will come true fingers xd lol

so come august im hoping to be at goal of 12st and go on hol where are only neighbours are the sheep and captain cornflakes who wakes us up every morn at 5am with a cock a doodle doo hehehe

A week in a static at spring bank with hubby, son and my mum and then we are going with our little caravan in the summer hols for a couple of weeks, where, we dont know yet.

Like Bungle, United Trekkie & Fashionably late, we are going to Florida in May - cant wait to cue up for those wonderful rollercoasters without the fear of wondering if I will fit!!!!

Love the idea of the Maldives too

When are you going? How cool we are going to the same place in the same month.

nowhere again this year, but we did the Maldives in 2006- Kuredu island and renewed our wedding vows....words can't describe those 2 weeks :sigh: pure bliss!

We keep putting the lottery on with the hopes of buying that villa in Cyprus :D

Not sure if it counts as a holiday but I have a stag weekend in Edinburgh at the end of the month and may be off to the New forest in July for a weekend - it's only twenty miles away but a night under canvas counts as a holiday in my book :)

We're off to Cumbria in a fortnight - just for a week. We go away at that time every year with my youngest daughter and son-in-law. I'm really looking forward to it - sending the guys off so daughter and I can potter about and do our own thing. We normally try to have a dvd and duvet day whilst we're away too.

Then we're off to Mahon in Menorca later in the year, but we haven't decided on a date as we'll just see when our villa isn't booked and head off. Lovely - I may even get into the pool with less than a dress on this year!

:airplane:

xx​

We're doing a road trip in California this summer. Taking our son, as he'll be off to uni in the Autumn and it's likely to be our last big family adventure with him still my baby!

Back