• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wish list !Read for that bit of motivation!!

Perfect way to use this thread though Mandy, every time I have a weak moment I am going to read all this from start to finish!

Neen said:
Perfect way to use this thread though Mandy, every time I have a weak moment I am going to read all this from start to finish!

I will also keep reading it Neen especially nearer the op lol xx

JoxJo said:
I long to have a belly button I can see again let alone pierce!!

I long to be able to see other bits especially when I need to shave lol xx

Wearing trousers to work. I have always worn suits but they have been skirts and I suppose they cover up a multitude of sins. Anyway I have ordered some trousers and a jacket - even though I vowed not to buy any clothes.

Lets see if I am brave enough to wear them:D.

tranquil x

To not have to worry what to wear when the weather is warm :)
To be able to wipe your bum without struggling - sorry lol

Mandy thankyou so much for saying what ive been thinking! ....
Its the only thing i havnt told my OH about because im to ashamed!

I want to be able to get up from the sofa and walk normally and not like a 90 yr old because of the severe pain in my feet :( its starting to make me cry now

piratess said:
Mandy thankyou so much for saying what ive been thinking! ....
Its the only thing i havnt told my OH about because im to ashamed!

I want to be able to get up from the sofa and walk normally and not like a 90 yr old because of the severe pain in my feet :( its starting to make me cry now

I tend to say what I'm thinking - not always the best thing lol. But it's one of many reasons I can't wait to have this done. Know what you mean about sore feet I struggle too, mine steams from my back - damaged it doing karate years ago (& they say exercise is good for you :) ) x

Me too especially as my op gets nearer as I know I will question am I doing the right thing. Just need to read this to know the answer xx

Just realised another as I took my son swimming lessons-
To be able to sit easily in a chair with arms & not feel like I might have to get the fire brigade to cut me out of it lol xx

My only forseeable goat at the moment is to get thru each day.

xx

Thankyou hunni, xx

Back