• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WLS Sisterhood

Well girls I have been going through the menopause for almost 9 years my periods have been few and far between lots of hot flushes, and memory loss, but just when i get to 6mnths without or 1yr they come back. I t will be a year again in June since my last one so hope I see no more but won't hold my breath, had no sign since my op last August no spotting either. Just waiting to see I am 47 now so docs still think i'm oin the young side was 38 when i first had it confirmed i was menopausal. xx

Fuffs said:
Nod, nod, wink, wink you are a member lol

That's a good idea Yve :)

It was ok

Hello wls sisters :) Hope ur all havering a nice relaxing Easter :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Fuffs said:
What was?

That was meant to be a reply about the choc shake. Think I was half asleep while replying.

HiddenBeauty said:
That was meant to be a reply about the choc shake. Think I was half asleep while replying.

Aah ok :D

Tray3004 said:
Hello wls sisters :) Hope ur all havering a nice relaxing Easter :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

My partner isn't the best company today. So not the best Easter. But these things happen :D

Mines fast asleep. My mums looking after me.

HiddenBeauty said:
Mines fast asleep. My mums looking after me.

Wish my mom was. Mine is awake and miserable. Wish he was asleep. I have had to do everything today. And I am physically paying the price.

Bur less of that. Need to get a smile back on :D

You'll endn up going to bed if you do too much mind i know it happened twice to me pushed me self to do stuff too much too soon bit at a time - moderation xx

Just hard with kids when there are things to be done and help I'd not forthcoming. Hopefully it's a one off day.

Good luck with your pre op Mikaela. I had lost 3.3kg on Friday :)

Just hard with kids when there are things to be done and help I'd not forthcoming. Hopefully it's a one off day.

Good luck with your pre op Mikaela. I had lost 3.3kg on Friday :)

Have u a lazy man gal my friend is coming to stay with me for a week my babyfather is bared lool and my dad is having my son i have took 2 weeks off work is that enough time , well done Hal on weight loss well pleased for u xxxx

Mikaela said:
Have u a lazy man gal my friend is coming to stay with me for a week my babyfather is bared lool and my dad is having my son i have took 2 weeks off work is that enough time , well done Hal on weight loss well pleased for u xxxx

He is not always lazy. But when he is bwooooy, it's like he is made of stone and can't move, talk or smile lol

What type of work do you do?

Just a fist bump to the sisterhood

HiddenBeauty said:
Just a fist bump to the sisterhood

***waves*** hello Kitty!!!!

Hi Fuffs glad you op went well and your recovering, ive been away for 2 weeks so i am just catching up on here.

Can i join the sisterhood? power to the sisters

nuttynicky said:
Hi Fuffs glad you op went well and your recovering, ive been away for 2 weeks so i am just catching up on here.

Can i join the sisterhood? power to the sisters

Thank you :D

And for sure!! More members makes us stronger!!

How are you doing?

Back