• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

wobbletogo-a-go-go!!!

klystyr.....the word for enema..I shall have my ears peeled back waiting to hear that!!

so have you had your gastroscopy yet? Can you have any food yet?
Whatcha doin'? Want a visitor? My hubby's taking a siesta. I'm gonna go see if the nurses will weigh me.

Last edited:
Good luck Wobble xx!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using WLSurgery

Good luck wobble xx

Status update: Wobble has just been taken in for her gastroscopy, followed by her first klystyr...

:kissass:

Haha thanks for keeping people informed Suzie

Just to update, gastroscopy awful, coughed, choked and vomited (LOL TMI maybe), and that was even with sedation. Thankfully though it was quick and I got a wheelchair ride back to my room.

Am sure you don't all need info about enema...it's done!

Other good news I'm first on the list in the mornin so will be in op theatre whilst most of you are still sleeping! At least no another morning of no fluid in this heat!

Peggysue has hit the town, yes she is out of the hospital a mere 2 days after her op, with the instructions from Dr H..no running and no food lol Sounds like a fun trip :)

Sounds awful good luck for tomorow xx

Good luck for tomorrow. Hope you don't get any more up the bum surprises lol

Good luck for tomorrow! I'm having my wrap next Friday so I'll be watching your story closely xx

Status Update: Wobble was taken to the operation theatre about an hour ago. Must be in the recovery area by now. Keeping my eyes open for signs of the doctor so I can ask about her...

Wondered if we would hear anything. Send her my best

If my experience is anything to go by she will feel groggy tonight and then be on the road to forgetting about the operation and getting on with the weightloss tomorrow but she will be alright

Status Update: Wobble is back in her room, since 9am this morning, she spent all of yesterday in intensive care because they wanted to keep a close eye on her, even though her surgery went as expected. The doctor felt she would be better tended to at the ICU. Wobble tells me she didn't sleep much yesterday, so it has been the longest 24hrs of her life! With the feeling of nausea and dizzyness, but not able to do anything, just think (thinking is probably the worst thing she can do right now, the best is to sleep and let time pass). Today she is feeling sick, especially the nausea is really bad and again she's dizzy. It seemed like she was dozing off a few mins ago, so hopefully that will happen. You will know she is feeling better when she is able to post something on here. She is feeling lousy, but I am optimistic that she will feel better with each passing day.

Angee, and any other wrappers: What should I tell Wobble she should expect. Is this nausea typical? When will she be able to function?

Thanks Peggy, get well soon Wobble! I know Angee felt sick for the first couple of days but after that she was fine. The anti nausea drugs did the trick!

Hope she feels better soon and give her a hug (not to tight) from everyone. Hope she gets some descent sleep soon and don't think to hard it does ya head in lol

Back