• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Wow Im starting to see myself shrink

The best part is coming off those bloody blood pressure tablets :cool:
that's the top answer but there's so much more
like finding out clothes in wardrobe don't fit cos they're too big
climbing 5 flights of stairs without getting out of breathe
Seeing a face and less chin
Wearing killer heels on a night out and balancing without effort
finding out that my seatbelt on plane not only fits but has extra room to adjust to make tighter
there r so many things that I cant even remember but I will say having the sleeve has made weightloss a reality for me :)

Congratulations on your marvellous achievements. We were sleeved on exactly the same day. Like you my success is measured by all of yours above. I still pinch myself to see if I'm dreaming. Leaving off my blood pressure tablets & going from dangerously high to normal plus no back pain & medication is the best by far. Only downside is that I keep buying lovely clothes & it's costing me a FORTUNE!! LOL good luck with your new target.

These are my latest pics. Havent managed to get a full potrait but hopefully you can see the difference.

Attachments

• 100lbs down.jpg
    100lbs down.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 263
  • 101.5kg.jpg
    101.5kg.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 194
  • nov2012.jpg
    nov2012.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 258
You my dear girl are beautiful, and these pics are lovely I would be smiling too if i looked that great
Keep it up you are proof its worth it xx

You're looking fab, Jcoco !!! :) :)

Well I hit my Xmas target which was 100kg and Im actually under at 98kg. I would like to say this has been through hard work but Ive lost 3kg due to having the flu this week. Still its nice to be in double figures :)

Last edited:
Can't believe it. Ive just bought my first size 18 dresses. And they fit perfectly. Got to get rid of my size 20/22s cos they r hanging. Which is a shame as I just bought some of them. My size 18 tops are quite loose so cant wait to try on my first size 16s. Wahoo! :)

Congratulations you must feel ecstatic. I'm also in my first 16s & a chap who didn't know me said last week oh you don't need to diet your just perfect. No one has ever said that to me. Keep it up & good luck. X

In my first size 18 dress. Hopefully I will be able to fit into my first size 18 jeans soon ;)

Attachments

• dec2012.jpg
    dec2012.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 270
You look amazing x

Thanks ladies for the compliments- it gives me the support to keep going as I'm having a hard time avoiding the Xmas treats and cookies in the staff room at the moment ;)

Step away from the cookie jar step awaaaaaay!LOL

Awesome babe you look amazing.

Hi carebear1,
My best friend was operated by Dr Mannur in Homerton earlier this year but she had the sleeve. She looks great. Good luck with ur upcoming op- you are in good hands :)

Back