• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Ww yogurt

soni.03

WEnt shoppin today and bought ww low fat lemon yogurt n wen i got hme i saw the suger levels was 7.5g, is that too much? And also i onli eat half pot at a time.

Can you not sleep either Soni? From what others have said that does seem high but only you will know what level of sugar you have been having previously. Lemon yoghurt sounds lovely, it maybe a case of try a little an see what happens have you had any 'dumping' yet?

Hey sar no i cant sleep becz for sum strange reason wen i lay dwn i get mre wind :s, and im jus 1 week post op so stil inda liquid stage and i had about 2 tsp n left it n havnt felt nefin so far, buh wud such a tiny thing effect dumping to occur

Don't have my op til 4th may so can't tell you if it would make any difference but I guess if there is no reaction yet it is a more positive sign. Continue to take it slowly, maybe add some milk to make it runnier?

Try the kids small size pots with less sugar if you can get them.You are doing ok a few spoons is right at this stage.Dont forget where your bits have been cut is swollen so even less goes through.When it goes down you will get more in.Make the most of it cos you will loose most weight now.Im having brekkie now,two shredded wheat and semi milk.Just about get them in and that fills me till about 1pm!Maz x

Back