• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You all look great

Laura b

2011 a new begginning
Really LOVE looking at all the b4 and after pics they r so good and inspiring iv lost almost 11 stone but still got about 1-2 stone to get to the weight I want to b so looking at the pics I know still after 9 months with the weight loss slowing down its still achieveable, well done guys xxx

Laura b said:
Really LOVE looking at all the b4 and after pics they r so good and inspiring iv lost almost 11 stone but still got about 1-2 stone to get to the weight I want to b so looking at the pics I know still after 9 months with the weight loss slowing down its still achieveable, well done guys xxx

Yeah I love it too I keep lookin thinkin that will be me in about a year or putting my before and after pics on and its spurring me on, your all brilliant and such an inspiration to me Xx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Tonibones10 said:
Yeah I love it too I keep lookin thinkin that will be me in about a year or putting my before and after pics on and its spurring me on, your all brilliant and such an inspiration to me Xx

There's some fab pics on here ain't there, even the ones that r early days and only lost a few stone I'm like wow, fantastic, I lived and breathed this site pre op there's very inspirational ppl on here I love it, it will soon b u Toni and with each dress size u drop the more confidence ur get and I bet u by the end of the yr ur b feeling great :) xx

Laura b said:
There's some fab pics on here ain't there, even the ones that r early days and only lost a few stone I'm like wow, fantastic, I lived and breathed this site pre op there's very inspirational ppl on here I love it, it will soon b u Toni and with each dress size u drop the more confidence ur get and I bet u by the end of the yr ur b feeling great :) xx

There brilliant yeah, I've been here 4 days now and haven't been off it for more than a couple of hours Haha its brilliant I can't believe what I'm learning everyday when it all starts you don't think there is a huge amount that you can know but if you have a chance at taking to this many people and finding out just what happens and things that can help you feel so lucky lol I love this place think I'm already addicted! :D Xx

laura, where are your photos? x

MissyMustDoIt said:
laura, where are your photos? x

They r on here somewhere but here's one just for u ;-)

Attachments

• image-3832188642.jpg
    image-3832188642.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,791
Laura, you're gorgeous! I can't wait to have after pictures! I have a lifetime of before pics! You are such a motivation for all of us preoppers!

Newmelani said:
Laura, you're gorgeous! I can't wait to have after pictures! I have a lifetime of before pics! You are such a motivation for all of us preoppers!

Awww thank you hun, iv still away to go myself but it's great sharing our journeys with each other it gives us all a bit of motivation, I lived on here pre op so it's nice coming bk on here lately to give a bit of support back xxx

preetypee said:
wow what a transformation am in love with this site lol

Me too I love looking at ppls b4 and after pics it's fab, thank you xx

Laura your pics are amazing you look stunning well done xx

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Awwww thank you, iv lost about 1 more stone since that pic I'll do some update ones in a few months x

laura you look stunning hun x

I have to admit i love the before and after pictures. There was on picture I saw a year ago when i joined that i remember telling myself I hope to GOD thats me in a year. I hit a Year on Jan 10th I've lost over 130lbs and its amazing. I still cant believe its been a year. And now i'm preparing for my plastics. I still have 15lbs to lose but i figured i'll keep working out. I'll remove all the skin and see how i feel with my weight if i'm happy with how i look i'll just focus on maintaining at that point!
As for you Laura YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!! you must be so pleased and proud. ITs so crazy isnt it. Sometimes i cant believe its me in the mirror lol. Altho i still feel huge sometimes lol. Great job babe your before and after pics are truly an inspiration. Even to those of us that have lost alot of weight. :D I get so happy when i see peoples pics because i know how great it feels and imagine what a difference their lives must be! Cant wait to see more updated pics. And since you shared yours here is my 1 yr before and after pic.

Attachments

• WOW!.jpg
    WOW!.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 231
Dee, you look unbelievable! Amazing! Now, I'm looking at you and thinking, I hope I look like that in a year!

Dee u look fab bbz, well done, wat plastics u having done? Xx

I look at them but can't belive that I will have the same results , these feeling are complety unfounded as i am almost 4 months post op and have lost almost 5 stone ( 1 of which was pre op) , i dont feel like i am a fast loser but cant moan at a stone a month but would like another 5 stone off and that seems to be such a long way away . That would still leave me at a BMIof 26 and about 2 stone over the weight watcher guide for my height. I have never been that slim so cannot even begin to imagine what i would look like and 11 stone is so much better than 20 .7 .Fingers crossed to my posting my b4 and after by my year 1 aniversary.

Back