• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You all look great

Dee friel said:
I look at them but can't belive that I will have the same results , these feeling are complety unfounded as i am almost 4 months post op and have lost almost 5 stone ( 1 of which was pre op) , i dont feel like i am a fast loser but cant moan at a stone a month but would like another 5 stone off and that seems to be such a long way away . That would still leave me at a BMIof 26 and about 2 stone over the weight watcher guide for my height. I have never been that slim so cannot even begin to imagine what i would look like and 11 stone is so much better than 20 .7 .Fingers crossed to my posting my b4 and after by my year 1 aniversary.

Ur do it dee, u already have just keep going my weight loss has slowed down alot but now I don't weigh myself I just leave it and do it like once a month or every other wk or just wen I fancy it, I don't have a set day I weigh as If I don't lose ild feel disheartened, but I can feel by my clothes I'm loosing so I'm pleased, with joining the gym both of us we will probably start the wl back off, and b4 u know it ur b doing ur b4 and after pics, I'm 1 yr post op April and I'm looking forward to doin some pics :) xx

Dee u look fab bbz, well done, wat plastics u having done? Xx

I'm have a complete body lift. Tummy tuck, arm lift, legs, and breasts. And thanks for the compliment:) you look amazing to gal.

I'm almost 2wks post op and including my weight loss before I'm nearly 3st down.
So I thought I'd have a look for some pre-op before photos to get ready to post when I feel up to it.
I've been in absolute floods of tears. It's only now that I look back and realise how big I was. How didn't I see it at the time and why didn't I stop myself.
I can already see and feel a massive difference with just 3st and when I'm feeling a little braver I'll post some photos.
Thank you everyone for being brave enough to post your inspirational photos. I didn't realise how hard it was!!
xx

Louise1 said:
I'm almost 2wks post op and including my weight loss before I'm nearly 3st down.
So I thought I'd have a look for some pre-op before photos to get ready to post when I feel up to it.
I've been in absolute floods of tears. It's only now that I look back and realise how big I was. How didn't I see it at the time and why didn't I stop myself.
I can already see and feel a massive difference with just 3st and when I'm feeling a little braver I'll post some photos.
Thank you everyone for being brave enough to post your inspirational photos. I didn't realise how hard it was!!
xx

Great job Louise! You're doing amazing! I just took some before pictures yesterday and can't believe I really look like that! I can't wait to be where you are and see some progress. I look forward to seeing your pics! I can't wait to see and hear more about your progress! I promise I'll post some eventually!

Louise1 said:
xx

I'm exactly the same I look and think gosh how did my fella find me attractive, how did I get to the state I was in, but it happens bbz and we've done something about it do that's something to b proud of isn't it!! Ur doin fab well done and b4 pics r very good to do cus wen ur feeling like ur doing rubbish, stalling or not loosing very fast u can look bk and think look how well iv done so good on ya xxx

Back