• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You Saved My Life!!

Good luck honey :)

Go out and search what ya looking for, you found it once and you will again if we want something bad enough we usually find it in the least obvious places. xx

Good luck with those plastics Chyna. Xx

Go out and search what ya looking for, you found it once and you will again if we want something bad enough we usually find it in the least obvious places. xx

I've been looking around seeing what surgeons have to offer.. I think I've found one I like but I'm freaking out lol! Really overwhelming thinking I can actually complete this final step as I didn't think I could even be where I am now this time last year! Crazy!!
Xx

Quick update! Things have been INSANE.. I've recently come back from Italy where I celebrated my 26th birthday in Rome and Venice. Absolutely amazing! I've also gone back to college to do my foundation diploma in fashion/art & design and got a new job to keep my bank balance healthy while I get through my studies the next few years. It's in a backpacking hostel/pub literally next door to my house and I love it! The people are lovely.. And I work nights when it's relatively quiet so I can get my college work done with no problem. I attended london fashion week on Monday which was crazy. Bloggers and designers coming up to me asking for photos and stuff which was really lovely and boosted my confidence even though I was a little shy. ALSO will be on a TV show on channel 4 with Mary Portas so I'll let you guys know when it'll air so you can look out for me LOOL!
Last but not least I've sorted my surgeries yipeeeee!! Going with Revitalize in Turkey and will have my breast and arm lift next month followed by my tummy tuck in December. My weight has pretty much stabilised at 14 stone so 11 stone 8lbs gone. My one year surgiversary was on the 10th.. Literally cried my eyes out I can't believe I've done it! Well almost.. I'll lose a few more pounds once the skin is gone but I'm really pleased at a size 12-14 and I'm not actively trying to lose anymore.
Things have been great to say the least.
How is everyone?!
Please let me know..

Mwah
Xx

That's wonderful Chyna you are going places and making life what it should be at 26. Go get it girl its your for the taking. So proud of you. You have accomplished things that most of us only dream of. Good luck with your op next month and the Xmas one. REally great to hear people coming up and asking bout your designs and stuff how fab is that real confidence booster. xx

Arm lift and breast lift scheduled for Saturday EEEEEEK!! And I ended up in hospital this weekend with an asthma attack and chest infection so hopefully I'll be well enough to go ahead :( xx

aww hope you feeling much better and good luck with the surgery you are going places. its amazing how far you have come well done you xx

aww hope you feeling much better and good luck with the surgery you are going places. its amazing how far you have come well done you xx

Thank you Chrisa. I haven't even had time to be nervous with work and then falling ill but I just want it over with now.. Especially as i'll have another surgery in December. This journey has truly been a crazy one I can't wait til I can say I've finally done it :)

Hi Chyna I have just read your thread and looked at your pics. Amazing transformation, you are a true inspiration. Gosh, you have made me want the surgery even more. Stay strong Hun and keep us posted on your progress

You look absolutely astounding! Beautiful pictures, what an incredible change. Can't wait to hear more about your journey, especially through plastics. Xx

Just read your posts, well done on your weight lost, amazing, your a different person,
It's inspiring to read I'm four weeks post mini gastric by pass this Thursday, it's really helpful to see how you have done as the first month it's the hardest time I think, with the liquid/ purée /soft stage, with limited diet,
The head says what you really want to eat ,the body can't eat that,x

Hi Chyna I have just read your thread and looked at your pics. Amazing transformation, you are a true inspiration. Gosh, you have made me want the surgery even more. Stay strong Hun and keep us posted on your progress

Hey thank you so much :) what stage are you at now? Are you just considering or in the process.. Do stay in touch xx

Hi stranger, you look amazing :) its been a pleasure enjoying your journey, I know its not always been straight forward. And far from easy, it never is. Glad to see your where you wanted to be, living and loving life x

Just read your posts, well done on your weight lost, amazing, your a different person, It's inspiring to read I'm four weeks post mini gastric by pass this Thursday, it's really helpful to see how you have done as the first month it's the hardest time I think, with the liquid/ purée /soft stage, with limited diet, The head says what you really want to eat ,the body can't eat that,x

Thank you for taking the time out to read my story :).. And well done on having your surgery!! The first month or so is SO hard I craved everything lol! I wish you all the best and if I can help with anything let me know xx

Hey Chynadoll

I am awaiting panel decision, I have received a letter saying I'm a suitable candidate. This is week 2, still not heard anything. I'm so nervous

Back