• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You Saved My Life!!

Wow Chyna you have done fabulous my friend so pleased you are well and life has changed soo much for you/ WELL DONE. Carry on with the good work and enjoy the romance and good luck with the job interviews xx

hiya never read your original post but get the idea from this one wht it contained sorry for your loss of a family member but WOW do you look good girl sunning transformation keep up the good work truly an inspiration

You look beautiful! I'm so pleased for you hon. You're absolutely right that the issues don't ever go away but you are doing fabby!

China you have come so far from where you were this time last year and although you acknowledge that the mental health side of things aren't fixed and you continue to struggle with that you do however sound so much more positive about your future now.
I think we all have foibles heading into our WLS but recognising that surgery isn't a fix it all solution is so important before we do go any further along that road. If don't we will/could find ourselves seriously let down and despondent about the whole thing and be mentally in worse shape. You seem to have approached surgery with the right attitude. Good luck and BTW you look absolutely fabulous hun :) xx

Big hugs pleased you getting some help again just accept whatever help is offered. You will get on top form again it takes time as you know. You are looking great. You have come so a long way. I can hear the fight is still in you well done xx

Big hugs pleased you getting some help again just accept whatever help is offered. You will get on top form again it takes time as you know. You are looking great. You have come so a long way. I can hear the fight is still in you well done xx

Hey Chrisa I hope you're ok :)
Thank you!! You're right I have some fight in me yet I just have to wait for this storm to pass like the others and expect more to come loool
Xx

Hi guys just dropping in quickly to say hi!! I'm still alive and 8 and a half stone down now yay! Still struggling abit with my head catching up to my body and not feeling like I've done enough or feeling I look the same as before I started.. but hopefully it will pass soon. Here's a quick pic of my progress so far xx

Attachments

• image-627482835.jpg
    image-627482835.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 118
Hi guys just dropping in quickly to say hi!! I'm still alive and 8 and a half stone down now yay! Still struggling abit with my head catching up to my body and not feeling like I've done enough or feeling I look the same as before I started.. but hopefully it will pass soon. Here's a quick pic of my progress so far xx
wow you look amazing well done.x

look stunning

You look great!!! I can't wait to wear a dress like that!!!

Looking fab Mrs. Well done you are a star, fighting demons along the way its never guna be easy for us, enjoy the compliments. xxx

I've just rad your entire story. Amazing. You are someone to be admired for you brave posts. I commend you for having the guts to share your pain and honesty with everyone. I can't totally relate.

Your recent post and photos goes to show how bloody fantastic you are... You look amazing... Well done you. Your attutide your weight loss everything is fantastic and it was a honour to be able to read your story darlin...

Good luck with everything .... Big big hugs xxx

I meant I CAN totally relate to your pain xxx

Looking good china :) well done!

I've just rad your entire story. Amazing. You are someone to be admired for you brave posts. I commend you for having the guts to share your pain and honesty with everyone. I can't totally relate. Your recent post and photos goes to show how bloody fantastic you are... You look amazing... Well done you. Your attutide your weight loss everything is fantastic and it was a honour to be able to read your story darlin... Good luck with everything .... Big big hugs xxx

Wow thank you so so much *blushes*
Seriously it's msgs like these that keep me going and pushing. Can't tell you how much this meant.
Big hugs back atcha
Xxx

Back