• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12th april 2017

Hi all my problem is that I really hate any veg and salads, which reduces my options hugely and as I have mentioned my interest in food is none existent. I will find it difficult but manageable, I will probably eat the same every day for 3 weeks. A cup of soup and scrambled eggs on toast with an orange plus the odd yougut or 2.

Hi all my problem is that I really hate any veg and salads, which reduces my options hugely and as I have mentioned my interest in food is none existent. I will find it difficult but manageable, I will probably eat the same every day for 3 weeks. A cup of soup and scrambled eggs on toast with an orange plus the odd yougut or 2.
Thats what i did i ate the same everyday for three weeks i found it good because i knew what i was eating plus it was food i enjoyed cooking (since i cant cook) and food i enjoyed eating. You will do it stevie because you want to do it this op is your way going forward with your new life and if you want the op you have to eat what they tell you sorry to be so blunt but its what i told myself and it worked you have to be fully mentally prepaird for tour journey as well as physically prepared.

Hi, you are right, I was so disappointed not to be on the milk diet, I had set my mind on it and had prepared myself for that, but now I am focused on this diet and hoping for a quick date for the surgery so me and my family can make some future plans for holidays etc.

New item alert!!!! I am currently making my way through a twister ice lolly. I feel fine right now and it tastes sooooo goood but if dumping happens ill let you know but touch wood right now all is good1492612784667-1194784543.jpg

Hi, you are right, I was so disappointed not to be on the milk diet, I had set my mind on it and had prepared myself for that, but now I am focused on this diet and hoping for a quick date for the surgery so me and my family can make some future plans for holidays etc.
I think it is because you was mind set on the milk diet is why your feeling a little naffy but just think for 2 whole weeks after your op it will be the milk diet. Think long term say to yourself i only have to do this short term for a long term of happiness and fun filled memories. I myself am pushing my body to the limits right now, not sure if thats a good r bad thing but im in my 2nd week of liquids and yesterday i tried a tiny bit of chicken and now as you can see from my post im having a twister ice lolly now i havent had any symptoms of dumping yet but i wont know what i can r cant eat withoit risking drumping.

New food item!!! I really dont know why i havent thought about this before... baby food its nutritious it's liquid and is normal foods with you can have it hot or cold there's calcium in them vitamins everything that we need. Just eating a chicken roast now it tastes better than it looks honest. Ive also got Farley's Rusk with warm milk you cant so no. Any problems and ill report back to you guys... btw no problems with the ice lolly 20170419_210908.jpg 20170419_210908.jpg 20170419_210916.jpg

TAKE IT BACK IT DOES TASTE AS NASTY AS IT LOOKS LOL...

Didnt eat the chicken roast however i tried the cow and gate baby rice pudding and it was delish so wrote it down on my can have food list.

Last edited:
Aw hun...lover it you can have a twister hunny ;) and were ok. Wasn't that long ago my little boy was on baby food....sorry the chicken dinner wasn't so good. But glad you liked the rice pudding hunny.

Thanks for the post with your surgery op plasters. Good to know where they will be going in and out xxx

Hi guys just a quick update as so much has happened eating wise. So 1st i spoke to my support nurse yesterday regarding feeling cold constipation and hunger urges. The feeling cold is normal everyone has this everynight im sat next to my fire and we are in spring but dont worry guys its normal just wrap up. Now its about every hour i need to pee and every 3 days for the other and its black but again dont worry guys the black is because of the iron and the advice is to try and get your stool active by taking laxtalose. Now even though im in the latter stages of my liquid diet its just not doing it for me anymore i feel so hungry and i became so anxious about this. But my nurse said that no one can know your body but you so its ok to try other foods and dont be scared in doing that. So yesterday i tried tuna and mayo went down a treat only a small amount and i also tried a small sauage (not the healthest option but my daughter left it on her plate lol) but it was cooked in frylight in an air fryer again i chewed as much as i could and again it was nice i keep pushing and pushing to the limits but you dont know till you try. So take from this post dont be scared to try foods when you feel you can not when someone tells you, you can.

Sorry your cold hunny. I have an under active thyroid and am always cold even at this weight. So it's going to be intreasting to see what happens to me. And yay for trying new food hunny. Well done xxx

following your posts and when you try something I will lol
this is awesome dj ill keep writing my list of foods and feel free to try but please comment and let me know how it goes. A new item today was scrambled egg with small bits of ham init

Sorry your cold hunny. I have an under active thyroid and am always cold even at this weight. So it's going to be interesting to see what happens to me. And yay for trying new food hunny. Well done xxx
yes its been different getting used to the foods you enjoy again yet smaller amounts than your used to. Im not used to being cold so as the weight goes it is something that I am going to have to get used to

Im not a huge lover of fish unless its from the chippy or in a finger ha! But something tells me its going to be a long time before i can ever try any of that if i can ever #dumping. Im having a problem with sleeping atm the more later it gets the more energy i have. i went to bed last night at midnight didnt drift off till 2am and then awake at 8am is anyone else experencing this...

before op I wasn't a good sleeper I used to get out of bed and go downstairs and get on the couch.. but managing to sleep till about 5am in bed.

Back