• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

12th april 2017

20170424_151812.jpg Hi guys had my plasters off as you can see minimum scaring on this pic you can only see three the rest are gone amd i had 6 incisions xx

all good here apart from very dry skin on face even though fluid intake is good, really craving some excitement feel very bored...how u doin Tracie ?

Two weeks ago today i had my surgery. Weighing in at 15st 7lb. I am now 15st so a 7lb loss in two weeks and my diabetes is now in remission. Not experiencing dry skin at all however ive noticed a little change in my teeth and hair so an extra hair wash per week has sorted that out and even though i brush my teeth twice a day i have just got myself a tooth whiting kit for a 7 day treatment and that has sorted that out. What i have noticed is my legs and arms have developed muscles (ok that sounds weird as they was always there lol) but what i mean is they are more defined now more noticeable so thats a positive thing as the more protein i have the better for my body. I yet to try carbs but im not sure if i want to put that in my body as im not training yet and i dont want fat to get stored iny body. I am a little constipated normally i used to go three times a day im lucky if i go once every three days now but im taking lactulose so at least im going is the main thing. I have my 1st post op appointment 17th may im hoping to loose at least another stone by then. My weight loss is regulating at 4.5lb per week. What are your guys weight losses like?

Thats awesome im trying to eat atm but ive just not felt hungry at all today
I haven't felt hungry at all either, I just know I have to eat. I have been nibbling on soft cheese things.. got some laughing cow light blue cheese triangles and some garlicy cheese and philiadelphia single serve pots. These have pretty much been my dinner for the last 2 days, with the off yogurt. Protein and calcium and nice and gentle on my tiny tummy!

I haven't felt hungry at all either, I just know I have to eat. I have been nibbling on soft cheese things.. got some laughing cow light blue cheese triangles and some garlicy cheese and philiadelphia single serve pots. These have pretty much been my dinner for the last 2 days, with the off yogurt. Protein and calcium and nice and gentle on my tiny tummy!
What ive been doing is nibbling on celery with soft cheese and a range of ice lollies and 2 pints of milk. I think ill get myself some philidelphia pots they sound nice...

What ive been doing is nibbling on celery with soft cheese and a range of ice lollies and 2 pints of milk. I think ill get myself some philidelphia pots they sound nice...
you ca get plain ones and ones with herbs.. the herby ones I just ate like a yogurt :D
Also, you can get boursin single serve things too, which are just... .dreamy as hell.
Cheese is my big thing at the moment.. it satisfies my savoury need.. sweet stuff doesn't sit well

you ca get plain ones and ones with herbs.. the herby ones I just ate like a yogurt :D
Also, you can get boursin single serve things too, which are just... .dreamy as hell.
Cheese is my big thing at the moment.. it satisfies my savoury need.. sweet stuff doesn't sit well
Very useful to know im more ice lollys twisters and splits they go down real nice but i will for sure try your method

Well guys i just took a silly nibble on my sons home made burger and i lasted 5mins and then vomited it back up. It felt like it was stuck i wasnt sure if i wud be able to have it since its 5% fat mince and i made them myself but nope not for me not today no pain so no dumping

it is disheartening when I read all these piosts about weightloss maybe need to stay off line a bit now

Back