• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 week countdown

good luck with your op my best advice is love your band and see surgery as life changing I think the better your mindset the better you will do with the band, it can take many fills for restriction I got good restriction with mine but it took a while

Hey Top Kat, how do I get my photo on my profile? I can't work it out.

You can go into your user cp, then choose edit avatar,
Select use custom avatar
Upload it
(Needs to be max size tho, think its like 180 pixels I think

:)

You can also add pre-opper badges etc and change them after surgery if you go into
User cp
Edit details
Head down to bottom after where you put your details in an clck the til box next to which one you are :)

the avatar will get the pic which shows in your postbit to the left of posts, to get that or a different pic onto your profile page

User cp
Your profile section (4th from top is edit profile pic)
Select that
Upload pic
Save

That pic will show on your profile - the one which you will see if people clck on your username :)

the weight around my face was the least of my worries lol but it's always nice to put a face to the posts :)

Yippee, it's really happening! Hope the 800 cals isn't too gruesome - one of the things I loved was that everything was for a short enough time to be bearable. You can do 2 weeks:)

Back