• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

9 Months post op, 10st8lbs (edited to include B4 & afters)

WOW!!!! you look amazing xx

wow...for me only considering having surgery your photos are a real inspiraion for me.

can't believe the change i only hope that if i decide to go through with it i can get results like that!

well done!

Oh my! You look so amazing. You're an inspiration! x

One word WOW!

Re: 9 Months post op, 10st8lbs (edited to include B4 & afters)

WOW! You look amazing. I didn't even notice your hair! You look like you have a model figure now.
Don't feel bad for being confident or pleased with what you've achieved - if I ended up looking like that I'd feel more than a little smug :)
Well done you, such an inspiration xXx

You look great :) I couldn't believe your before pics..if someone passed you in the street they wouldn't be thinking "bet she's had weigh loss surgery". Take the glory.
:superwoman:

Wow, thank-you all so much for your compliments and replies they are very kind and I'm flattered!

To answer some of your questions, loose skin I've been quite lucky I think, I mean my tummy is by no means ideal but I can live with it!

I have had an uplift and new breast implants, I had surgery in June and I'm thrilled to bits my surgeon is a miracle man!

I am now fluctuating between 9.3lbs and 9.7lbs which I'm happy with although my lowest was 8.13lbs during a horrible period of my life a few months back and I looked awful at that weight.

I can eat pretty much anything I want and I'm so happy I chose to do this, I wouldn't change a thing!

Thank-you all once again, I will update this post with a current picture as I have lost over a stone since I posted this pic.

You look fantastic Laura, and who cares about bad hair (it looks fine btw) if youre slim!?
You dont sound up yourself at all, all of us on here know what a huge deal this is to us and the new confidence it brings. Well done you! xxx

DSCF0468.jpg

Thanks everyone, there are pics of me somewhere but here is one from 28th May just after my op at 17st odd and another one 1 week later.
DSCF0469.jpg

Another one from August so 3 months post op below at 13st8
DSCF0635.jpg

And then below was taken in November I think at 11st5lbs :confused:
Durham005.jpg

Then this one taken today at 10st8
10st8lbs016.jpg

Wow , you look fab, Well done x

Wow, you look amazing! How long did that take? And wht size was u before and after?

I'm an 8-10 now and was a 22 before, it took me 9 months to reach 10st and my weight now is stable at 9.4lbs which took 11 months, I've been this weight now for 9 months only fluctuating slightly but i do have to be careful now with my diet ect as I can eat more.
Thanks for recent comments people, I'm so glad I've had this done and can inspire others:) x

Back