• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A lifetime...just too much

Glad to hear all went well , here's to your new life xx

Good luck now with your future with your beautiful son , just think of the jodpurs you can buy now for the horse riding x

please all went well for you hun, your well on your way now hun x

So glad you are probably well enough for discharge today, and will soon see your little boy again. I bet he's had a wonderful time with Nanna in Spain. Get well soon and start enjoying those activities with him.

Congratulations! You're on the other side- it's all downhill now. Glad you're okay.
I had a lot of trapped wind too but it eased after about 3 days. Xx

Yay!!! Enjoy life on losers bench!

HELLLOOOOO

I am so happy, finally it is done, yes!!!I was discharge yesterday, I am on my sofa having my glass of milk, I feel fine, thank God I did not have any complication, my advice is in the ward please do the breathing exercises and walk. I did good to me, I have started my post diet so ....happy happy ...no more size 24 for me!!!!! If you surgery date comes soon one more thing ....go with a BIG SMILE to the theatre room!!!!!!!!kisses]

welcome home Debbie, so glad it all went well for you :) xxx

Oh yes, they gave me pepermint water, but jejejeje....I think that it is not doing much for me....my friend gave me a massage like the one for the babies and It did a lot...get your husband to do it for you.....jejeje

Glad ur home n all dun wishin u a speedy recovery n happy loosing ;) x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

So happy I have not taken any pain killer!!!! Thank God!!!

Hi just wanted to say good luck it will be fine, you made the right decision,
I know how you feel I am on my pre op diet day 6, it's going better I thought it
Would my op is on the 15/12/11 so I truly do understand. Just be strongx it's wortha better future!
((((hugs))))

Back