• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thread for any messages, updates,phonecalls, and texts from our lovely bev xxx

It's only right that our "first Lady" of WLS should be first on the list:)

I woke this morning thinking of Bev thanks do much for keeping us all posted!

I'm at work so really shouldn't be posting but PAH ...at work thinking of Bev .... Will keep poppin back x

Thinking of you lil lady bet your all done now. Love to you. xxxx

awww what a loving a lumpy in thorat thread!

Good luck Bev hope your all done and recovering now

Much Love xxx

good luck Bev my 'lovely lady' you are gonna rock this thing !!! will keep checking here to see how you are love you loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reactions: Bev
Oh I am thinking of you too Bev . . any news yet anyone?? Do let us know as soon as xxx

Not yet! I think we are all pacing about like expectant parents lol.....I might try ringing the hospital and see if they will tell me anything if I dont hear anything soon :D XX

I keep making my excuses at work to keep having a sneaky peek!! Currently hiding in loo!!
Will check back in few .....
Sending love of gentle huggles xxx

HUGE love to Beverlie today...always in my thoughts but especially so today xxx
Steph xx

come on bev! we holding us breath here! hope your done and dusted and trumping your way around that ward, lol xxxxxx

peeping in again, I'm sure she must be done and dusted by now.

kelly, dotty, i got same text too, lol, i was thinking of ringing the ward dotty, saying i was her sister, she said she sleeps all the time after an anasthetic, so she prob wont be up to texting, and i should think lisa will go to afternoon visiting,

have just rung the ward, bev is still in theatre, have been told to ring back at about 2 o clock.

shes gonna be fine, i know she is, but this waiting is awful isnt it. how are you today dotty huni, oh, my daughter said she would either come with me on weds, or drop me off and pick me up later, what time is the meeting, and what time does it finish, i thought if bev is still in, i could pop up and see her for a bit too.

Back