• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A thread for any messages, updates,phonecalls, and texts from our lovely bev xxx

sorry i was a bit late ringing girls, someone came to the door and i couldnt get away, sods law innit. ill ring back at 3 on the dot, i promist. and hooray for bevs silver star, she'll be so chuffed when she sees it.

they might keep her down there till they get her pain under control, she has back pain in a similar area to mine, and it took them a while to get mine under control, this was what she was worried about more than the surgery, cos they keep you lying on your back in one position, it really aggravates it. i cant remember any pain from my surgery at all, it was all my back that i suffered with, so she might be the same. but at least we know shes ok.

Came home at lunch, to 'work at home', but I've beem sitting here refreshing the screen too. So happy that there is another step forward for Bev and soon she'll be on the ward xx

sorry i was a bit late ringing girls, someone came to the door and i couldnt get away, sods law innit. ill ring back at 3 on the dot, i promist. and hooray for bevs silver star, she'll be so chuffed when she sees it.

I'm sat with a bottle water, blooming pre op diet, could do with something stronger at this rate lol

Sue

lol pretend its a gin and tonic sue, put a slice of lemon in it and itll make it easier to imagine. lol

shouldn't be too much longer now... Hope Bev's recovery is straight forward... fingers crossed.

All my love and best wishes to you Bev.

just rang the ward, she still isnt back, got to ring back in half an hour, but got a direct number for ward now, so should get through a bit quicker.

Awww thanks Dawny for keeping us all updated.

They won't let her out of recovery until they're completely happy. I was in recovery a long time both times. I just want to hear she's safely back on the ward now.

Thinking of our beautiful Bev. Sending her healing vibes.
Thank you everyone who is keeping u's updated.

us updated that was meant to say! I'm using my iPhone to keep updated as I'm at hospital for my check up.. Sorry :)

grace, piretess, i cant wait to ring the ward and hear the words, shes fine, and is sleeping. ill ask them to tell her that her family send their love, she will know its us, as im dawn her sister, lol. im gonna try again in a few minutes, and ill report straight back. hold in there girls, cant be too much longer now. like you say grace, they wont let her back on the ward till theyre happy shes ok.

Back