• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A very uplifting day, if I do say so myself !!

Thats great news can't wait to get a copy 8O)

Thanks for letting us know. I was thinking about that yesterday and wondering whether I'd missed it. Hope you're feeling well at the moment. x x

Bonita
I know i have'nt posted much to this but i have followed your journey, you really are a great inspiration despite everything you have been through you have stayed positive. I'm so glad that things are improving for you and will be seeing you in the boat race soon ha ha. Congratulations too on your daughter in laws pregnancies. Your new picture is great and i'll be out buying the magazine. Thank You Bonita for your inspiration x

Hi sweetheart - you have been busy and it's about time Mr Khan got his finger out at last and sorted you out and i hope with all my heart that it does the trick at last and you can start getting good food inside you.

Will be getting my copy of the magazine and reading it with great interest. Sending hugs with fairy dust to keep you from being sick xx

Thats good news about Mr Khan sorting your problem out, hopefully you will feel much better in a couple of weeks. I will keep a look out for the magazine.

Just wanted to let you know I had a call from Thats life Magazine this morning. They are running the story in the Sept 11th issue.

Have a great day.

xxx

Hi Bonita

That's great news...I'll be lining up for my copy as soon as it comes out.

Hope your feeling better

(((hugs)))

I've just got back from the doctors. Had to have an another injection to stop me being sick, even water is feeling heavy and coming back up again after a few minutes, its getting a little bit miserable now.

Whilst I was there he asked if I minded if a trainee doctor had a look at my wound. 'No says I', lifting my top up to show my wound off (I'm actually quite proud of my battle scars now..lol).

My doctor when he saw my stomach went absolutely mad. He was very concerned that it was still so swollen, I didn't think twice about it because I thought it was how it was supposed to look and just assumed that it was normal pre-op swelling, but now he's pointed it out I can see what he means. I have two very pronounced swollen bits/lumps either side of the scar around the middle of where my ribs should be, just under my boobs. 'Thats not at all right' he said getting quite cross when he realised that I'm not getting the camera down until the 16th either.

He told me that he was going to ring Manor hospital himself and give them a good telling off. He thinks I still have some sort of infection inside which may also explain the problems I'm having keeping stuff down. He's also far from happy with the weight loss (although I had to disagree with that bit..lol). I've actually lost nearly seven and a half stone now in three months which in his opinion is going slightly overboard.

My blood tests have all come back fine, which I'm pleased about (at least making sure I'm getting the vits and minerals has paid off), apart from the liver one which is quite high, but he thinks that could be from when I was very overweight.. It felt good hearing him say that actually.... 'From when you were very overweight'.... Am I not very overweight now then? Cause I still feel it...Ha Ha

Anyway after I finished with him, feeling a bit down I headed straight into town with hubbies credit card... Mmmmm not so sure that was a good idea really because I discovered I can buy clothes that fit me from most of the shops now and came home laden with bags. In fact I've bought that much stuff I had to ring the youngest to come and pick me up cause I couldn't carry it all.

Then I went into the wardrobes and pulled all my old stuff out. You can't see the bedrooms for clothes, they are everywhere and none of it fits, so getting the steam press out tonight and going to put the lot on Ebay in the hope that I can pay hubbie back some of the money I've spent.. Eeeeeekkkk..:D:D:D What am I like...:copon:

Hi Bonita

Sorry about you feeling sick...I do hope they sort that out for you soon...Mind you it does sound like that doctor of yours is going to make sure that it is going to get sorted...He sounds like a good doctor to me.

I take it he thinks you've lost too much weight?...and from a medical perspective he probably is right after all the problems you have had...But I too would have a bit of a cheesy grin after that 7 stone loss...That's fantastic...

Good luck with your ebay selling......

(((hugs)))

Hi Bonita sorry you are still feeling rough what a horrible time you are having, poor love.
The doctor has a point that is a huge weight loss in such a short time, but you are young and can probably cope with it.
Glad he is concerned enough to try and get something done.
Sounds like there is something going on down there and hope it gets sorted soon.
On the brighter side I had to smile at the mental picture of you melting hubbys credit card on a mission at the shops lol Hope you feel better soon and that you get rid of your clothes on E bay xxx

Jay xx

Sorry to hear you have been feeling ill, hope you get it all sorted out soon.
Just wanted to say How gorguess your looking on your profil pic!! Go You!!!!
You have done amazingly well losing all that weight so well done, You must be feeling so proud of yourself.
Enjoy your new clothes because you deserve them after everything you have been through.
Hope you have a great weekend!!

Sorry you are still not feeling great, it sounds as though your dr is going to get it sorted quicker for you. Well done on the 7stone loss that is brilliant, you deserved the treats today.

Bonita - just be careful sweetheart with the weight loss it can have a bad effect on your bones if you lose too much too quick (sorry for being a party-pooper). I've slowed my weight loss down for that reason - i've still lost a good amount but i want to be sensible.

Hope they sort the sickness out soon sweetheart - sending hugs and fairy dust to make you feel better xx

Had another weigh in today and since the 1st of this month I have lost another 8lbs, thats falling off at 1lb a day. Is that too much three months on? I don't think so, but hubby and the doctor both seem to think it is.

Still being sick and stomach seems to be not only swollen now but also quite painfull. Walsall are not returning my doctors calls so going to ring P.A.L.S yet again in the morning.

I'm starting to feel like a real moaning minny and worried they are going to get sick of my complaining but this certainly doesn't look or feel right.

Hubby took some pick of it this afternoon so will load them on tomorrow and maybe some of you can tell me what you think.

Couldn't do it today, got the grandaughters with me for a few days as their mummy is in hospital desperately trying to hang on to her baby. Been a very long day...

Catch you all later xx

Had another weigh in today and since the 1st of this month I have lost another 8lbs, thats falling off at 1lb a day. Is that too much three months on? I don't think so, but hubby and the doctor both seem to think it is.

Still being sick and stomach seems to be not only swollen now but also quite painfull. Walsall are not returning my doctors calls so going to ring P.A.L.S yet again in the morning.

I'm starting to feel like a real moaning minny and worried they are going to get sick of my complaining but this certainly doesn't look or feel right.

Hubby took some pick of it this afternoon so will load them on tomorrow and maybe some of you can tell me what you think.

Couldn't do it today, got the grandaughters with me for a few days as their mummy is in hospital desperately trying to hang on to her baby. Been a very long day...

Catch you all later xx

Hi Bonita

I really hope they get to the bottom of this...I'm not sure if 1lb per day is good or not...(from your perspective it's got to feel good, but your husband and your doctor are a bit worried!) but I am glad you're getting it checked, especially if you don't feel right....

Hope your daughter-in-law holds on to that baby.

You take care, Look after you too young lady.

Let's know how it all works out.

(x(hugs)x)

Catch you all later xx

Hi Bonita so sorry you are still not feeling right. Can you go to Walsall and camp out there insisting you get this sorted out? You have certainly had more than you fair share of problems since your op and they need to get you sorted. Hope you daughter in law is ok and manages to hang on to baby. Take care.

Its so frustrating isn't it? I noticed on another thread that Anna is holding a support meeting on Weds. As luck has it thats the day we are in Walsall anyway for this camera thingy, so think I'm going to turn up at this support meeting. Will be interesting to say the least I think.

Claire seems to be ok at the moment, she is bleeding and still in hospital but they think the baby is ok. They don't seem to know whats causing the bleed though and hinted that she may have lost a twin. Will know more in a day or two (she has been having IVF).

I took the grandaughters clothes shopping today because we didn't really have time to pack them much. Had to take my sons girlfriend with me because I feel so damn rough.

I guess its the not keeping much down thats doing it, but I'm very dizzy a lot of the time, glad Aimee was there to cope with the girls. Normally I just love buying clothes for pretty little girls but not today.

Hark at me moaning yet again (slaps own wrist and tells self off)..lol

Hasn't it been a lovely day weather wise? For about an hour (thats how long it takes me to get through a small glass of milk if its to stay down) we sat outside a cafe along the river bank and watched the kids feeding the ducks and geese and would you believe both Aimee and I burnt our necks. I didn't realise it was that hot. Enjoyed it though.

Anyway off to bed now with some painkillers (must be feeling rough I'm actually taking those dreadfull Paracetomol Soluble things.. Yukkkkkkkk....lol)

Catch you later xx

Back