• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A very uplifting day, if I do say so myself !!

This is what I've been talking about. You can quite clearly see how swollen my stomach still is particularly on the right hand side.

20378-albums1563-picture10882.jpg

Oh Bonita - that's never right i think Mr Khan needs to take responsibility for whatever has gone wrong and put it right. You are a total angel and i am sending you and your daughter-in-law gentle hugs and healing fairy dust to make you both better. Take care both of you xx

Oh Bonita - that's never right i think Mr Khan needs to take responsibility for whatever has gone wrong and put it right. You are a total angel and i am sending you and your daughter-in-law gentle hugs and healing fairy dust to make you both better. Take care both of you xx

I kept thinking it was in my imagination but its beginning to look bloody horrible especially under tops that cling. It looks lke I've grown another bum on my belly..lol

Looking forward to seeing you next week.

xx

Bonita I think you need to be kicking up a bit of a stink................it is time this problem was sorted out. I think you have lost too much in the short time since your surgery and I worry about your sickness and weakness, though I am not the least surprised your intake is poor due to your symptoms.........all the more reason why they should be doing something.
You are not a moaner...........far from it................but maybe its time you started............I think you have been through enough.
I am looking forward to seeing your story in the mag this weekend.

Do take care and if the GP cant get anywhere phone Khans secretary and get an appt with him.

Jay xx

Hi Bonita

I'm going to agree with the general consensus here that it is time for you to insist on being taken care of...It's not right darling...Please make a stand.

On a better note, it is great that your daughter-in-law is holding on to that baby...Hopefully everything will turn out just fine for her.

I looked in Sainsbury's Savacentre today for your magazine article...but it must be in the next one...so I'll get it as soon as.

Take care hun

(((hugs)))

And i'm with the rest too. No more mrs nice lady get the gloves on Bonita, i'm not an expert but your stomach doesn't look right and you deserve at the very least for your surgeon to have another look at it and sort out the difficulties you are having. you have been through enough. Can you remind me which mag so i can go out and buy it x

Hi Boni, can you send an email photo of your tummy to the hospital or is that not possible?

When i had the gastric ballon felt really poorly no energy could not eat much and so many different types of foods.

It was only when i got it out after 6 months, he said "oh i can see what your problems were "despite me ringing up to feed back, on a regular basis being told" its not an easy option the ballon try and stick with it "which i did as i had no one to compare it with.
Others are saying its not normal or similar please get some assistance asap.

Hi Bonita, I also, like your husband and GP along with many here, think you seem to be losing a lot of weight very quickly. When I was discharged from WM they told me to go to A & E there if I was at all concerned. If I were in your position, especially considering your complete experience, I'd go there. You take care chicken, and look after yourself. x x

Sorry you are not feeling great Bonita and you say you are wingeing on but this is the first time I have ever heard you say anything negative. Even after you have been through all you have. I think you are amazingly brave and positive if I were in your position I am not sure I would have coped so well. I would camp out at Walsall until they take notice of you, you so deserve to get sorted. Take care and hope you get sorted soon.

Hun just stopped by to say hi and catch up. Hun pls pls pls make ur u get ur consultant to see you as an emergency, ur swollen tummy is not right at all.
Can u not go to A&E where ever ur consultant works as u need to be seen as an emergency.
You have had such a hard journey and all the way u r smiling and supportive to everyone but pls dont wait no longer.
Take care darlin and have a good weekend xx

Hi Bonita when is your article in the magazine I thought you said thats life round about now but got last weeks and this weeks and its not in. Hope you are ok.

Hi everyone.

Nothing much has changed I'm afraid. It looks like I will have to wait till Weds before I get anything done or anyone to look at me again. Although I won't get to see Mr Khan on Weds because its his busiest theatre day, may have to go back again on Fri which is annoying because its not just round the corner from me.

I have written to the Chief Executive at Walsall Manor following the advice of a solicitor to try and get some answers as to what went wrong, why and what they intend to do about it, but not holding my breath for much of a response. We will see.

The article will be in this weeks Thats Life magazine which I'm told will be on the shelves on Thurs the 17th Sept, hope they haven't gone overboard with it..lol

Think I might go into town today and see if I can find some more walking shoes. Hardly any of my shoes fit me anymore, you just don't think about your feet getting fat do you?

Have a good day everyone.

xx

Hi Bonita

I do hope that the letter does the trick...it should do especially if you have told them that you have been advised by a solicitor...they don't like that.

Let's know how you get on...hopefully they'll call you soon...Good luck.

(((hugs)))

Well think they could be doing something a bit quicker, but glad you are keeping your chin up dear Bonita.
A solicitors letter might be just the thing to make them pull their fingers out, and they have to answer it..............so will be interesting to see what they have to say.
Am looking forward to the mag article, and also hope you get some shoes you like

Jay xx

Back