• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another noob (but not to Weight loss!)

BrianT

Illegitimis nil carborund
Hi All,

I'm Brian, I'm 51 and I am just embarking on the possibility of having a Gastric Sleeve. Frankly I think I'll have lost most of my weight through nervous bodily functions at thought of having the surgery!

So just a quick note to say hi to all, good luck to those waiting, congratulations to those who have achieved their goal (keep it up or off) and keep trying to those who like me never seem to get that far.

Hi All,

I'm Brian, I'm 51 and I am just embarking on the possibility of having a Gastric Sleeve. Frankly I think I'll have lost most of my weight through nervous bodily functions at thought of having the surgery!

So just a quick note to say hi to all, good luck to those waiting, congratulations to those who have achieved their goal (keep it up or off) and keep trying to those who like me never seem to get that far.

Ha, ha!! That made me chuckle 'cos way I've been this week I'll have worried/stressed myself into an early grave. My op is Saturday & I'm stressing more as each day passes........

Welcome & good luck ;)

Hi & welcome!

You'll find a wealth of info on this site. Couple of sleevers who have done amazingly will surely be along to offer you some advice!

Good luck. xx

Hiya and welcome Brian xxx

Hiya Brian and welcome.

Hello Brian and welcome. I wish you all the luck on your journey, if you are half as successful as Mixxy you'll be great :) Don't be a stranger x

Thank you all as I said I'm a noob here and really a bit of a noob to forums in general so be gentle with me :)
It was reading through here and seeing the success stories especially Mixmans and the great help being offered that encouraged me to join up.

As this board is for "hello's" I'll nip off and post my questions on the main forum. So stand by I is a coming!

Hi and welcome. Everyone has been great to me with help, advice and encouragement :)

hi there and welcome...

Back