• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else with North tees hospital

My friend went in at 7 had her op at 8 . Even if he has under charged you, You would think he would still want the money for his holidays..unless he's put another job in before yours . Better now than half way through the job tho . God I bet you are stressed I would be , when I'm stressed I turn to food .I'm sure you will get sorted .xxx

FeeBee

That's absolutely disgusting of him! I hope there is some way of giving him a bad review :mad:

Karenmulp

Oh there is....lol..... and I fully intend on doing exactly that as soon as I manage to find a plumber who can do the work or at least get back in touch with us after viewing our bathroom. These plumbers come out to look at the bathroom but most of them don't even bother to get back in contact with you to give you a price which I find really rude and a waste of my time. I had one guy who said he could do it Saturday so I did a bit of digging just to make sure he was an ok plumber and not someone who hasn't a clue what they are (We've had plenty of those guys) and kept in contact with him, agreed on a price and Saturday start date and now he's gone radio silence on me. These are the type of guys that really irritate me. Xxx

Karenmulp

I am soooooo happy to say that finally I have a fitter who I think I can trust. When he pulled up outside I honestly thought......wow, these guys are going to be well out of my price range. I had previously looked at their work online and it's stunning. Surprisingly, he is only 40 pound more than my original quote so I'm over the moon. Then my lucky streak continued .....had a call from the DWP. I had an assessment first my personal independence payment and I have been chewing over it for weeks. She informed that I have been awarded highest rate and that I should of had highest rate since July 2013 and that I am owed £8498.00. I was in shock. I fully expected to have to fight for it but I don't. Such a weight off my shoulders I can tell you. Xxx

Oh that's fabulous I am so so happy for you. About time you had some good luck with that bloody bathroom, as for your pip, WOW can buy yourself a whole new wardrobe after op xxx

Karenmulp

I'm going to save it. I'm hoping this surgery will help relieve pressure on my back and joints therefore helping me get around a bit more. However if it doesn't which I'm under no illusion that it might not help then I'm going to use the money to make some adjustments to my home just to help me get around a bit easier. Xx

Well it's a bonus you didn't have .im sure surgery will help a bit at the very least . Bet your on cloud9 ,my partner gets pip ,he was lucky didn't have a face to face assessment n he was awarded it after 5 weeks of sending forms off, but I know people who have had to fight to get it .im so pleased for you . Did you watch that TV programme last night about the woman who had op we are having ,I didn't but my friend said it was really good.might see if it's on catch up xxx

FeeBee

That's fantastic on both counts. I dread my PIP assessments and the last one they knocked me down to standard mobility and it was right when I was having WLS so I didn't fight it (a couple of things in the report were totally inaccurate too). I just find it such a drain emotionally having to do it over and over again especially or conditions that simply will not improve!
I think saving it is wise as is not expecting weight loss to necessarily fix everything. Like you I was never under that illusion but it can be hard to stay strong after years of being told the opposite and often by medical professionals can't it. Anyway fingers crossed your bathroom will be all sorted very soon now!

Hiya how's things going, how's the bathroom coming along ? Not long now to the big weigh in ....i'll come to find you in hospital if not in same room . Providing I can walk lol xxx

Karenmulp

It has been draining..... exhausting in fact. I'm just hoping everything goes smoothly now xxx got my last weigh in on Tuesday so one more hurdle to jump over and I can relax a bit xx

Karenmulp

The bathroom has been stripped and ready to go for over a week now so not much to do in it. Had a message of the guys this morning just letting me know they are still coming and not to be panicking lol. So that was nice. They will be here at 9 in the morning. Said they should only be here for 2 days. So I'm keeping everything crossed that nothing nasty rears it's head. Don't know where I will get the extra money from if anything was to crop up lol xxx I don't think it's set in yet about the op..... once I get Tuesday over with I start looking forward x

I'm sure you'll be fine, look how I was worrying n I was fine . My scales weigh 2lb heavier than theirs ,which was a huge relief . I'm sure your bathroom will be fine too,try not to stress it won't do you any good . Positive thinking !!!! Lol xxx

Karenmulp

I'm there at 10. I feel totally worn down today. Been up since 5:45am in preparation for fitters coming or should I say more in the way of sorting myself out before they came.
On the upside they are here and work has started. Xx

Karenmulp

Hiya, sorry been soooooo busy with these bathroom guys coming in and out that haven't had chance to reply.
On Friday afternoon I weighed 18 stone 7 and when I got weighed yesterday I was 18 stone 1. So I'm happy.
Was a little bit gutted we didn't get anymore info in regards to the pureed diet afterwards though because I'm not sure whether or not to purchase a nutribullet or not.
In other news my bathroom is finished other than the floor which is getting done on Friday morning.
But it's still busy because I've got an appointment to attend tomorrow at 2 then after that gotta pick up my daughter to make our way to the hairdressers for 4. Then Friday the fitters are back and then got to go food shopping. Then Saturday I'm going mattress shopping and sofa shopping. I'm shattered but glad to be kept busy xx

Oh wow you are a busy bee, glad it went well at weigh in , when you hadn't been on here I was beginning to think the worst lol . Home n dry now . I've got a blender , I won't be buying another one . I know what u mean I came out a bit deflated last week due to lack of information.there is a leaflet in the liver diet pack with a bit of info . Suppose u can puree anything , it does say don't worry about calories as your having very little .I'm so excited , a little nervous too . Wish I had to go in early I'm 10.30 , no idea where access lounge is .have you rang n confirmed your surgery ?I did it day i got letter .so glad everything went well with your bathroom . Xxx