• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else with North tees hospital

Karenmulp I also wear a swimming dress , I go to the forum in billingham at 9am it's quiet with only a handful of oap's ,I went after school tonight with my 2 youngest but it was really busy plus swimming classes ,it's ok for a splash about with the kids but not a serious swim . I'm going to ring up tmoro ,see what they say I'll ask if they've done the list for June yet .im also struggling to maintain xx

I'm weighing in on Friday so will see what it says but I've had a really bad week health wise so I'm guessing it's not going to be great xx

Aww no....Hopefully you will have better luck today. I've got about 3-4 different numbers for them so if you can't get in touch and need anymore numbers to try let me know and I'll send you them x

Awww no..... Hopefully there will be someone in there tomorrow xxx
I'm going to brave it shortly and weigh myself. Problem is, I know I am slipping again. Same way it goes everytime I diet. I can't seem to stop myself even though I know what's a stake. I'm terrified I'm going to completly sabotage myself and when the time comes, the nurse will weigh me and say oh sorry you've put weight on so we can't operate till you get that off. That fear is what's causing me to slip up. Whenever I feel down, scared, upset or even a celebration, I eat. I've been doing well and have done it for 2 years now. Why now does this irrational eating devil decide to rise it's ugly head. Could really kick myself sometimes xxx :banghead::(

Your not alone I do exactly the same thing , daft thing is I know that as soon as I get a date I'll be super strict with myself ....dreading Easter xx

I'm not having my treat on Friday.....instead I'm going to make it easter Sunday. I'm doing a roast dinner for the family so I thought it best to have it that day.
I totally understand where you are coming from regarding being strict when you get a date. It's so strange because I know that will be the day that my treat day will be no longer about food and more about make-up, pj's, clothes etc..... but at the moment I feel like I've got to have this food treat as it's the only way I can get through the week knowing I can have a blow out xxx

I took the kids to see beauty & the Beast today ,then MacDonalds ......lets just say it hasn't been a good day diet wise xx

Was it good? I'm itching to see it but I can't sit long enough in a cinema anymore. It's kills my back.
We've got a firestick and can get it on there but the picture is terrible so I refuse to watch it because I don't want to spoil it.

My days not been too bad so far. But I'm starting to get the urge so I'm going to make a cup of tea and go to bed because I know once I'm up there I won't want to come back down so it's a safe option lol x

Oh yes it was really good, didn't realise it was pretty much a musical ,we all really enjoyed it . We went to view in Hartlepool coz it's a fiver each only it wasn't coz we ended up watching it in 3D . We paid an extra 1.50 each to have v.i.p. Seats ,much more comfortable with head rests and more roomy ,leather too instead of that itchy stuff they're usually made from. It is on a long time we sat in our seats about 1.10 and didn't leave till 4pm it's because of all the adverts & trailers before the movie actually starts .xx

Well done..... I still haven't weighed myself. It's ridiculous lol.
Been concentrating on keeping myself busy these past couple of weeks. I've found a new TV programme that I'm completly hooked on. I was watching things like biggest loser, my 600lb life and my weight is killing me. I gathered that I was becoming slightly obsessed lol, so I went with something different and started watching one called supernatural, it's brill and at times jumpy lol.... love stuff like this. And it's passing time by so works for me lol x

Hold back on the well done ,I'm confused lol ...got on the scales quite earl in the day and was 123kg ,totally buzzing , then around 8 last night I just wondered if I was lighter coz I'd weighed myself with just my pj's on ,so got on again dressed only to be 126kg ,gutted ...got back on in pj's again n was 125kg ????? Confused is not the word lol xx

Try and stick to once a week, in the same clothes, and around the same day and time. Your weight can fluctuate dramatically during the day. Stick with your weight that you told me last night and weigh again on Wednesday next week and see what they say.
Scales are the devil in disguise in my opinion lol x

Your not wrong there ,I have never owned any previous to this , still can't get through to anyone at North tees just keep getting answer phone it's driving me mad ,I just want to know if they've done the list for June and if they have am I on it , xx

Back