• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else with North tees hospital

I'm feeling a little better now.....just had a thought (dangerous for me)... do north tees require us to have this drain in after surgery that I've been hearing about? They've not mentioned anything to me about a drain. Sounds painful xx

Not that I'm aware of , I know 2 girls who had there's done at North tees and neither of them mentioned it , I think Mr Gopinath would have told us at seminar . Glad your feeling better , think it helps when you can talk to someone in the same position as you are , I'm here if you ever need to rant ...do you think you might have put weight on or maintained ? We've still got all of May to lose a bit more xx

Hya how you doing , I went out yesterday for lunch , went to the stag & monkey at Hartlepool . Picked a meal off the light menu ,club chicken baguette but then got fries with it . Then last night decided to have a drink so vodka & diet coke all night .hope it hasn't put much of a dent in my weight loss . Xx

Hiya, I'm ok.... I'm finding this waiting around for a call extremely tedious. I know I'm getting it on the NHS and it's free but it's so bloody hard and life stalling.
Sarah said they were doing June list either Friday last week or early this week. So I'm presuming they will be done now. I've just got this gut wrenching feeling I'm not on it. Can't ring them either because the ee mobile network in my area has been down since yesterday with no fix date in sight.... xxx

Hi karenmulp how are you doing ? Hope your ok ...still not heard anything .gonna ring them next week see if June's list has been done yet xx

Just because you hav ent heard anything yet doesn't mean your not on June's list ..no news is good news. .I know what you mean tho I race to the fone every time it RINGS. Do your son or daughter not have a fone you could use .not only for you to ring them but for them to contact you xx

They have my partners number....he's at work from 9-6 though so I can't ring after 6 Coz they will have all gone home xxx

Hopefully ee will repair what's wrong . I'm starting to get nervous now , I'm at North tees next Tuesday for a mammogram so I rang Sarah n asked if I could pop round to get weighed ,she said yea so I'll see if I can get any info off her ,won't hold me breath tho she doesn't give much away . How have you been doing ,are you managing to maintain ? I am just , well I think I am but I'm worried there scales will weigh different to mine ,which is why I'm popping round next week . They've moved now they used to be in clinic D now they're further round in E . Xx

My phones sorted out now..... bathroom is getting fitted on Monday so hopefully will pass some time away. I haven't weighed in yet, I know I should but I'm a scared what it will mean for me if I've put weight on because I know for certain that there's nothing else I can do to loose weight as I've been back on the milk and yogurt diet, so I think it would be very difficult any other way if this way doesn't work xxx

Oh fingers crossed , if your on milk n yogurt u should lose or at least maintain . Try the liver diet for a week, My friend lost 9lbs doing it , that was for 2 weeks tho xxx

I've just weighed myself and I'm exactly on parr with what I was when I got weighed last at the hospital. Would like to loose another 4 pound before the 23rd because that's when I have to go in to see the nurse and have a weight check xx

Yes I'm 20th , I'll ask if I can be on same ward , even tho we haven't met I kind of feel like I know you. I'm popping in on tue to get weighed coz I'm there anyway xxx

Awww that's brill..... Hopefully I'll bump into you. I just got to concentrate on loosing a bit more for the 23rd now. As long as I've lost for that then I'm laughing all the way to the big op day xx

Even staying the same is ok , just not putting on is the main thing . I'm so excited I can't wait .Hope we do see each other be nice to out a face to our conversations xx

How are you feeling now you've got a date ,has it sunk in yet ...I feel quite agitated and can't sit still ,no idea why .best get hospital bag sorted xx

No, I don't think it has lol..... although I haven't had a lot of time to think lol.... bathroom has taken it right out of me. But over the course of yesterday and today we've managed to rip all the old tiles off (along with half the walls lol) pull the coving off, rip off the skirting boards and strip off the old wallpaper. As a result my bathroom is now deralict and I have to bathe in it lol. Roll on next week when I can see the end result. Xxx

Back