• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone else with North tees hospital

Thank you FeeBee. It has been so hard these past few years but I truly believe I'm getting somewhere now.
I'm just getting a little anxious and impatient to have my fresh start xxx

How are you finding it so far??? Xxx also, do you mind if I ask you how long it took from signing your consent form to your operation??? Xxx

Yes I agree, Lorraine does seem to give more info , i love Tenerife gutted I had to cancel but there's plenty of time to have more holidays. How's it going are you managing to maintain your weight . Xx

I haven't weighed myself for a while. Think I'm scared too. Had a hell of alot of pain with my good right foot. Seems to be in the arch of the foot. Just throbbing constantly. So I'm going to have to see my doctor because I can barely walk with my left leg being permanently damaged because of all the nerves being damaged during my back surgery x

I only do it weekly.... think I would drive myself insane doing it every other day lol.... but I did weigh myself and I'm 4 pounds down. So I can't grumble at that xxx

No that's good, iweighed myself tuesday n I'd stayed the same just happy I haven't gained . on the plus size I'm off out to buy smaller jeans my are all hanging off me now , dont want to buy too much tho coz in a few months they won't fit either !!! Xx

Hi I'm one of the unlucky ones that it hasn't gone to well as I suffer a lot with nausea and late dumping from anything with sugar in it even 4g waiting for more tests and I have lost 133% of my excess weight and bmi is now 18

Oh no.... that sounds awful. I hope they sort you out soon. How long have you been suffering like this for? Do they have any idea what's gone wrong? X

Well today I went swimming for the first time in years , I loved it going to try to go every morning after I drop kids off. I've wanted to do it for years but didn't have the confidence to wear a costume . I bought a swim dress which is much better , there was quite a few wearing one so that made me feel better .... How about you ? Xx

My surgeon was mr gopinath and they are not sure they have looked at everything I have had a second opinion and waiting for the tests suggested from that so fingers crossed that shows something! I signed the consent in the Nov 15 and had op in Jan 16 they are very good just unfortunate I have this nausea. I have stopped losing weight now but only because I graze on low sugar biscuits throughout the day otherwise I would still be losing. All the supplements they have tried fortisips etc made me sick and I was sick last night with a chicken thigh as it had flavouring on didn't even think of the sugar in that! Good luck with ur ops and the team are fab!

Hello
I had op mid March and was consented back in september for North Tees. It's just a waiting game but very frustrating x

I've been wanting to go swimming but life keeps getting in the way. And whenever I do attempt to go there are always classes on so the pool is either closed to the public or only one lane open. Xx

Adding to that comment about swimming Alimidge66..... I will only wear a swim dress. I refuse to go swimming with too much on show. It's the only thing I feel anywhere near comfortable in x

I've already rang once and Lorraine has said June ish. But I'm hoping it might be sooner. Trying my hardest to keep loosing weight or at least maintain. But it's bloody hard. I mean that's the reason I'm in this position in the first place. I want to give them another ring but scared incase they get sick and put me further back lol. Did they give you a rough estimate date? And if they did, Did you still keep ringing up? Xx sorry about all the questions, just trying to wrap my head around how it all works x

Back