• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tomo (5th) is my op

Good luck Emma - thinking of you

Justine x

Hi there im doing good thanks all went well in theatra had a reaction when i came round flat lined so i was told got moved to high dependance unit n all went great no problems pains not too bad up n walking going home soon missing my kids like mad will update later when im home xx

Hi there im doing good thanks all went well in theatra had a reaction when i came round flat lined so i was told got moved to high dependance unit n all went great no problems pains not too bad up n walking going home soon missing my kids like mad will update later when im home xx

So glad you're ok! Can't believe you flat lined! You'll feel better when you get home, into your own bed and see you kiddies :) Speedy recovery hun xx

Glad you are ok - take care and speedy recovery

Justine x

thanks everyone, im home now just taken my painkiller like calpol lol going to bed soon been awake since 1am this morning xx

im on that losers bench now all went great had a few hicups but feeling ok now

That's brilliant news congratulations on the beginning of your new life

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

So glad you're feeling better. The only way is up from now.

Take care x

thanks

Oh my goodness, I am so glad you are okay.
Take care and lots of rest.
Look forward to hearing from you when you are up to it.
:)

Malibu x

thanks, im glad to be home but in alot of pain today cant seemed to get anything down i must of had 2 tsps of soup and about half a cup of juice all day not sure how much i should be having but cant have any more as its hurts

How are you doing today, it sounds like you have been through a lot!

im really good thanks feeling much better than before, been shopping had half a cup a soup thro the day which is better than i have all weekend, only been able to have 3 tsp of anything

im on that losers bench now all went great had a few hicups but feeling ok now
Congrats on your op. Looking forward to reading your updates. Good luck with the post op diet. It is way better than the pre op :)

xxx

Back