• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

tomo (5th) is my op

mummy2309

thank you

Purple Sparkle

Good luck for tomorrow Emma. See you on the losers bench

Take care

Justine x

mummy2309

thanks cant wait to be on that bench lol, not long now

mummy2309

thank you so much, going bed soon got a really bad head think its stress and worrying

malibu

good luck for your pre assessment hun, no not packed yet going to pack in a few hours going to boots to get some bits maybe get some sennas while im there, cant belive its tomo it has come round so so fast, im so scared right now didn't sleep well again feel sick but just want it done now
emma xx

Thanks Emma x
I forgot sennas!
I want to wish you very good luck for tomorrow, will be thinking about you and I hope all goes well.

Really look forward to hearing about your experience and your journey ahead.

Malibu xx :)

lilianna1956

Thinking of you tomorrow get a good nights sleep and tomorrow will be the first day of the rest of your life it's precious take care

malibu

Good luck Emma, will be thinking of you, I hope all goes well and wishing you a speedy recovery.

Malibu xxx :)

Mr Doo

Good luck, think your setting off at right time as a6 & m60 are busy from 6am onwards.
see you on here soon

Tazz76

Oooo I bet that doesn't sound like an enjoyable experience

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

reederroo

Good luck lovely girl... you will be brill. Today is the day to the rest of your life!!! Hope everything goes well. Thinking of you xxxxxxxxx

SleeveGirl

Good luck for today xxx

Andy1968

Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery