• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone under Luton & Dunstable hopsital

I havent had any problems as yet, as long as its liquidised and not to thick you should be fine. I have lost 10 pounds so far but think i may of been eating to much, not had pain though, and not lightheaded at all, am feeling FAB
xbander that's good news about the weight loss and no pain, a bonus. Claudia and someone else (I can't look back when I write a message on iPad) good luck tomorrow sleep well. Did you remember to inject yourselfs?x Glasgow sort to hear they moved your date. X

Well I have made some great friends on here, everyone's lovely and very supportive. I know I need this for a lot of reasons ive had a few wobbles in the last two days but I would regret this for the rest of my life if I didn't go through with it xxx

Good luck hun xx

IM ON ROUTE IN 15 mins I'll be back at my second home again!!! But this is the day eeeekkkkkk xxxx

Wow.... you are probably recovering now. Hope all went well.

Just finished work for last time until after the surgery. Its really hit me... what am I doing.... eeeek times one trillian

I'm same just finished work. Having tomorrow to tidy and get my gel nails removed won't believe till Wednesday though x

Hi best wishes for tomorrow I joined this conversation but I'm not at Luton I'm Walsall which is a shame as we could have shared the stay x

Hi all!

I haven't been on for about 4 months now!
I'm so happy to hear that all is going well for everyone!
I'm still on tier 3, and till date have gained since I started in June last year, so not good at the moment... Was wondering if anyone has had a similar experience. I feel like I've not really had much direction on the programme to be honest :/

Good luck to everyone having surgery in the next few weeks!! xx

HEY EVERYONE, I'm alive!!! Had a few complication but surgery went very well, I had to have emergency X-rays and a CT because they thought I had a collapsed lung or blood clot.
My blood pressures very low so staying in a few extra days xx me Whitelaws great xxx

Oh glad to hear you are doing ok. We might actually meet tomorrow if they put us all in the same ward. When did they tell u which ward you were going too? Did they give a number for family to call. Have u got it?

With reference to the putting weight on, I did loose 10 percent but be use of the delays I put it all back on. Xx

Oh glad to hear you are doing ok. We might actually meet tomorrow if they put us all in the same ward. When did they tell u which ward you were going too? Did they give a number for family to call. Have u got it? With reference to the putting weight on, I did loose 10 percent but be use of the delays I put it all back on. Xx

When you go to the modular theatre they will give whoever takes you a slip of paper with all the contact numbers xx you won't find out which ward your going to until after surgery. I'm going to cobham as ive had a few rough nights and women next to me is horrible. Going to treat myself xxx

When you go to the modular theatre they will give whoever takes you a slip of paper with all the contact numbers xx you won't find out which ward your going to until after surgery. I'm going to cobham as ive had a few rough nights and women next to me is horrible. Going to treat myself xxx
oh bless why is she horrible? I will have to text him as I said just drop me . How's the water going down? X

Thank goodness you have posted, still a little worried about Fatbloke, anyone heard anything.

Have just arrived at Travelodge and put the kettle on.

On the hospital plan it shows Modular Ward, is that the same as Modular Theatre?

So glad to hear from you but not that you have had some problems, at least you are in the right place.

We may get to meet tomorrow. My admission time is 9 am. Hope to see you in the morning Bedford.

Hi I don't know just looked at map. Need to find my paper work. Got to take that lovely big injection in 10 minutes when he gets in. X

Yes the modular ward is the same as the Theatre, Good luck for tomorrow sundowners and bedford2015.
I visited Claudia today, she is much better and looking good now.
No word re fatbloke though, he is not on ward 22 anyway.

Back