• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Anyone watching holby city bbc 1 18 feb?

I have to say i watched it open mouthed...i couldn't believe what i was seeing!!!
I have to admit i did giggle to myself when the lady was sitting on the bloke, he has some serious issues me thinks!! lol
As for the lady in the pool she was in total denial, i couldn't allow myself to become dependent on my children as she has done.
I really want to watch this Wednesday episode about gastric bands but as im fearful already i really don't think it would be a good idea :0S

That's me love had band fitted and been fine but worried all the time something will go wrong . Think I've got stomach bug and been vomiting since last night I'm panicking that this will make my band slip so not Gunna bother watching it

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Awww bless ya hope you feel better soon...I'm sure you have nothing to worry about... I'm still in the funding process but just don't want to put off following through with it by this programme but I suppose success stories don't make viewing figures ?

thing is it is " when a gastric band goes wrong".... so we know it will be the worst of what if's senarios and stories but what about when it goes right.. then again that wouldn't make such good TV

im going to find this programme on demand! I couldnt think of anything worse than trying to make myself fatter! The biggest reason being is that slowly you would be killing yourself!!!!! Is anyone gonna watcht he band one on wednesday?

I really want to watch it but Im so afraid that it may make me look for problems with my band..
I feel so lucky so far and don't want to spoil the euphoria

I think my morbid curiosity is going to get the better of me and I'll end up watching it.

I wonder if gastric band providers everywhere are bracing themselves for a deluge of worried phone calls on Thursday :D

c5 now,when bands go wrong

just starting on c5 now

thought the same sarah! I have seen that david before on fat surgeonstalking how good having the op was ,why was he expecting 42 stone of skin to spring back! skin is a great vessel but its not that great!

He is so doing this for free skin removal surgery! Who else would allow a tv crew to film them on the loo or in the shower! Ffs!! We will see him wiping his A##E in a minute!

I feel for the girl on now with the slipped band though :sigh:

I hope they give the statistics at some point of what percentage have these complications x

Typically it features all wlsurgeries going wrong, yet the programme is entitled 'when gastric bands go wrong'.

I was thinking the same thing Mazza but I guess most people have heard of the band via celebs of the tv

Back