• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August Club

dimond

Hi mishmash and good luck for Friday xxx

Evenstarr

Good luck Mishmash :)

And Nigelc you'll be having your op as I'm starting my milk diet :eek:

LubiLu

Evenstarr, how long do you need yo be on the milk diet? I only have to do it for 10 days. Yours seems to be a lot longer

Evenstarr

No, mines the same 10 days and that seems an awful long time to me! :eek:

LubiLu

Too right, it's long enough. Must have got my dates mixed up.
Just been shopping for Milk and not much else. It was a cheap weekly shop, but there is no food to this diet, no wonder you are supposed to lose weight

Evenstarr

I can have unlimited sugar free jelly too woooohooooo!
Just a shame I can't have ice cream with it!

Evenstarr

I'm not allowed soup, and I hate milk...I'm hoping I can drink rice or soya milk :cry:

Evenstarr

I just a leaflet in with my letter, but I'm going to phone the hospital tomorrow and speak to a dietician hopefully
Em xxx

nigelc

mishmash said:
Me too. Homerton this Friday . Just in time as I am at the outer limit of how much milk I can stuff down me.

Hey I'm there on Friday as well for my pre op appointment.

amanda577

I am having trouble drinking the full 2 pints of milk each day, so the dietician said that as long as I keep my other fluids up, then I can have an extra yogurt and only 1 pint of milk a day rather. Seems to be working though.. I have lost over 8 1bs in the first week..

dimond

Good luck for Friday mishmash x
My pre-op diet is
2 pints milk
2 low fat yoghurts
Clear vege soup
Unlimited sugar free jelly
Can't wait! Xxxx

Evenstarr

dimond

Good luck for next wed balckcraig, im excited for ya !!!!!!

LubiLu

Milk Diet starts tomorrow. Had my 'last supper' with my hubby. I have my pre op appointment on Friday, so hopefully it'll all go ahead