• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

August Club

bexh

Good luck Amanda!!

Evenstarr

I can't wait either as it signals I'm getting closer. Do you have a favourite last meal planned?

Well I'm off to my favourite Chinese restaurant tonight and tomorrow night my chef brother in aw is cooking for me and I have a tub of my favourite ice cream.
Had my last bag of crisps last night.
I'm determined to only eat food that really counts towards my health and well being after my op, I've already started freezing well blended home made soups in teeny little pots and I'm going to make some fruity pots too.
I don't think I've ever been do organised in my life! :8855:

dimond

Aww evenstarr that's sounds bloody lovely. You enjoy Hun xxx

chrisa

Well I'm off to my favourite Chinese restaurant tonight and tomorrow night my chef brother in aw is cooking for me and I have a tub of my favourite ice cream.
I'm determined to only eat food that really counts towards my health and well being after my op, I've already started freezing well blended home made soups in teeny little pots and I'm going to make some fruity pots too.

Well done you for being organised, its a good thing cos some days you get up and think what should i have today its not easy when you can only eat a small amount but that it has to be suitably nutritious to keep our body going, eaasy to lift somethingoput of freeza and thats your decision made, some people don't feel 100o/o straight away and so don't want to stand n make fresh food so really you've already started your post opjust have to get your op put of the way and you'll be laughing, well done proud of ya xx;)

67jax

Evenstarr said:

Hope u enjoy ur last few treats, I'm the same as you and determined to follow the plan exactly, this kinda feels like my last chance to be me again!! I am also organising my life, just like I did before my daughters were born. I've frozen lots of meals for my husband so that I don't have to cook. Jacqui xx

misshell

Good Luck for today Amanda hope everything goes smoothly hun xx

Does anyone know how Lubilu is ??

Nickynoodles

Hi everybody :)

Not been on much this week as i have been keeping busy just incase i found pre op diet hard..

Hope all went well with Lubi lou and Amanda ..

Its day 9 of pre op diet for me as i decided to start at begining of month and do 16 days.

Am finding 4 ww soups and 4 muller lights ok, i seem to have got more energy and not so hungry, Although i did have a hallucination of Roast lamb and mint sauce today, i could even smell it :(.

How are you all getting on ???

Nicky xx

dimond

Hope all went well Amanda, virtual hugs xxx.Lubilu is doing fine. She txt me the other day, I think she may get out today or tomorrow x

dave4391

Hi everybody :)

Not been on much this week as i have been keeping busy just incase i found pre op diet hard..

Hope all went well with Lubi lou and Amanda ..

Its day 9 of pre op diet for me as i decided to start at begining of month and do 16 days.

Am finding 4 ww soups and 4 muller lights ok, i seem to have got more energy and not so hungry, Although i did have a hallucination of Roast lamb and mint sauce today, i could even smell it :(.

How are you all getting on ???

Nicky xx
Good Luck :D

LubiLu

Hello Everyone, I'm back. Got out of hospital yesterday, (Thurs) but was soooo tired. Actually feel normal today, obviously have a bit of discomfort, but not as much as I was expecting.
I went in on Monday and too be honest, that was the worst bit. It was so boring waiting around, found out I was first down on the Tuesday. Up at 6 o'clock, had shower and put gown and stockings on. Then taken down to theatre. I didn't cry or anything! Which is amazing for me.
Woke up in recovery, and then back on the ward. Had loads of morphine so I was so out of it all day Tuesday and most of Wednesday.
Had some porridge yesterday morning and that seemed fine, so I was let out.
My hubby has been blending stuff like a mad man, but everything I eat is going down well.
Good luck to Amanda and anyone else that has their surgery soon xxx

Nickynoodles

Am glad all went well LubiLu, wishing you a speedy recovery :)..

Thanks for the good luck Dave :D

Nicky xx

dimond

Hi hun im so pleased your out and recovering well. How does it feel now all over and done with? Take it easy and dont rush things. Speak soon xxx

bexh

Glad it all went well! My turn next week :)

dimond

Good luck for next week Bex, wishing it now as ill be in hospital then and might not get signal xxx

bexh

Good luck for next week Bex, wishing it now as ill be in hospital then and might not get signal xxx
and you! Just the weekend to go ...

Evenstarr

Glad to hear it all went well Lubilu, sounds like you're recovering really well too :)
Hope everything goes well for you both Amanda and Nicky, keep us up to date :)

And I'm on day 1 of my milk/yoghurt diet, so far it's not been to bad at all...I think the absolute excitement of finally been on my way has helped. Gotta say though, I'm drinking rice milk as I hate normal milk and it's absolutely vile! :p

Em xxxxx

Maphillips

Good luck with the diet it will soon be over I froze one of my yogs down made it a change I think mr ackroyd is on holiday at the moment not seen him around
Good luck

67jax

Glad ur feeling ok Lubilu and hopefully on the mend, guessing you had bypass as so long in hospital. evenstar yay glad to hear day one has gone ok as I start Monday.
Reality of my new eating are slowly sinking in. The only think I am scared of is failing this like I've failed so many times before!!

chrisa

Well done Lubilou sounds like you ok pleased its ova n you are now starting the most important phase ansd one of the most interesting one as the weigth comes off enjoy, let the hubby look afta ya mine did and he was a God send. xx Good luck to everyone else awaiting that special op the pathway to a new life take care and be strong xx you can do it xx